• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Balogun getting a bit overrated here. Several PK's kind of pads his stats, not many goals are special(they don't need to be, but still). Still impressive, but don't think he's shown more than nketiah yet, also it's in ligue 1.

Melquiades

I like Eddie and he’s doing well but Balogun feels like a superior talent and is 2 years younger.

Anyway, good problem to have.

Bergkamp120

Saka
Marintelli
Jesus
Nketiah
ESR
Trossard
Balogun

That's a lot of competition for the front three next season when everyone is healthy, which might lead to some unhappinness, probably among ESR, Eddie, and Balogun.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
But we now know that Eddie can score when it matters. I'd say keep them both. Give Balogun an improved contract and another loan next year to a PL team and reassess at then end of next season.
I didn't say not to keep Eddie. I sad Balogun was more talented and we should try to keep him as well.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Saka
Marintelli
Jesus
Nketiah
ESR
Trossard
Balogun

That's a lot of competition for the front three next season when everyone is healthy, which might lead to some unhappinness, probably among ESR, Eddie, and Balogun.
A lot of versatility there though, which helps distribute minutes effectively. Jesus can play on the wing at times to accommodate Nketiah or Balogun at CF and vice versa.

I think it's very impressive that we've built so much quality and depth in attacking positions while spending so little. Four academy products, two opportunistic value for the money signings and one absolute bargain wonderkid.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom