• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You have the budget to replace three starters who are they?

Which 3 starters would you look to improve upon?

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You alright mate? Asking interesting footballing questions, not talking about evil corporate America and Colombian hookers... I'm worried about you.

I think our team is so good at the moment, any replacements made to the first 11 are going to have to be pretty cutthroat and harsh. Really, really hard to call. On a different day, the list can look pretty different. Which speaks volumes to how well built our current squad is - no clear weaknesses.

1. Xhaka - he has done exceptionally well, and I really appreciate what he brings to the table. I think though, that a worldie coming into this position would really elevate the side. This is the clearest one for me. After that, it's a bit of a toss up, because it's so nit-picky.

2. Probably White as well, even though I think he is severely underrated and a very fine player, he probably isn't ever going to be proper world class.

3. Would either be Martinelli, even though he's on course for a 15+ goal season :lol: (21, can afford to be an understudy, would be great off the bench, can still pitch in with goals) for an established world class winger OR Partey. He is a world class player as is, but there's questions over availability which for deep cup runs will be very important going forward + he isn't getting any younger (yes I know he isn't that old, I'm just trying to rationalize an impossible decision) + yellow box, so another TOP defensive midfielder coming in is something I wouldn't be opposed to, preferably one with room to grow.
Hookers i am aghast you impugn the the honor of the free lance models and sugarbabies i entertain. Good list Partey comes to mind because he has been so injured and like you said availability.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Georgian plumber looks legit from the little I’ve seen, proper goal+assist threat.

But if we’re talking unlimited budget I’m shocking the football world and signing the turtle.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

To answer the question seriously I'd find the perfect fullbacks for both RB and LB since we are being nit picky.

I think Arteta would replace everybody if he could which is probably phase 4 or 5.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Not necessarily replacements because the whole first XI has been excellent, but there's definitely room for 2 statement signings to take our squad to the next level, I'd say a midfielder (Xhaka upgrade that has more quality in final third) and an elite forward like Osimhen or Kvara

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I want to see Arsenal win their first Champions League within 3-4 years. I think that’s the window for these players. The CL is the ultimate cup competition and I believe you can win or lose in very fine margins. Henry bottled a chance against Barca in 06 and it still hurts me to this day. So my first pick is the controversial but it’s Jesus. I don’t think he’ll ever be a prolific striker, and if he was still at City they wouldn’t have broken FFP to sign Halaand. He’s entertaining to watch but give me an Osimhen please.

Secondly it’s Xhaka. He’s redemption arc is one for the history books, but we need more. All of the top European sides have a controller in the middle of the park. Xhaka is no Modric or Pedri. We can and should be doing better.

Thirdly, I’m torn between Partey and Martinelli. Mr. 5 is our best midfielder and arguably our most important player, but he has baggage that is unbecoming of a club with our class. Can’t say too much on that subject.

I think Martinelli is having a great season but I don’t know if the LW is his best role in the future. He needs a false 9 to really get the most out of him. He’s currently our top scorer and best finisher so I’ll give him some leeway.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Partey who has improved immensely but we already have someone better in Jorginho.

That said, I wouldn't say no to Rice.

Everyone is due to be in the team of the season. No need to fix something thats not broke.

Bring Balogun back and we are sorted!
🤔 the same Jorginho who dropped a disasterclass against Sporting???

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't care how good he is, don't want Mbappe anywhere near this club. Too much drama.

wilshereok.jpg

Farzad Stoned

The only sensible response.

If we were linked to Mbappe and anybody dared being against the signing I think i’d actually hunt them down. :lol:
The French government pays him like 600k a week to stay in France on some fishy side deal.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

The only sensible response.

If we were linked to Mbappe and anybody dared being against the signing I think i’d actually hunt them down. :lol:

For real man. Can you imagine Mbappe keeping a straight face when Arteta brings out a lightbulb n that? Would end in tears for everyone. We got a good thing going. Don't ruin it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

For real man. Can you imagine Mbappe keeping a straight face when Arteta brings out a lightbulb n that? Would end in tears for everyone. We got a good thing going. Don't ruin it.
I kind of agree. M'bappe have that Justin Bieber aura of having too much attention when way to young. Can't imagine him not being a huge tool

Farzad Stoned

Phil Jackson was the same way as a coach won a ton of NBA basketball titles. All into this new age make yourself a better man giving players books, having them watch inspirational movie clips, relating weird anecdotes and facts out of left field for speeches. It is similar to the methods i used on @Riou to turn him into a hairy chested ladies from the simpering sci fi nerd. But i throw in a bit of drill sergeant and tough love into the mix.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All these Napoli numero 77 mentions yet I have to refer to him as he who must not be named…

surprised.gif

Three people voted for a CB 🤣🤣 they’re reading off the same script as Teta. Him and Pep have a fetish for centre backs.

TinFish

Ramsdale 100% needs replaced. A true WC goalie would elevate us.

Xhaka can easily be upgraded too with a WC player.

For last position it would either be Ben white, get an inverted right back(can you have 2 in one team?) or replace whoever our main ST is. We are not stacking up numbers wise in the ST position - look at what Haaland is doing.

Farzad Stoned

Ramsdale 100% needs replaced. A true WC goalie would elevate us.

Xhaka can easily be upgraded too with a WC player.

For last position it would either be Ben white, get an inverted right back(can you have 2 in one team?) or replace whoever our main ST is. We are not stacking up numbers wise in the ST position - look at what Haaland is doing.
I made my picks but a striker upgrade is a legit call because Trossard and Jesus are versatile and can play different positions and a real clinician who can still pass and press would up our game like nothing else. But who could we get better than Ramsdale as there aren’t a lot of quality keepers but he needs upgrading

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom