• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What a rush in the morning! excellent work @Rex Bezos.

My team is the hottest and coldest team. Ffs. 5 in a row into 0 wins in 5.

Need to give them chocolate and dinner after a loss or something.

Don't know who said it, but the team seems to need some dawg in it.

If possible i'd like to change formation for the brackets, to surprise teams. I've sent a DM to the official

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

ed11a6a7-379f-44f4-9a1f-5c7099d23404-jpeg.14070

Farzad enjoying himself in a hot tub after a resounding victory
Needs more warning labels

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interesting results so far.

@Rex Bezos we'd like to make a formation change, moving from the 343 to a 433 shape. So that means Blind drops to the bench with Marcelo coming in and us lining up as below.

Henry---Schevchenko---Suarez
------De Bruyne-----Xavi
---------------Kante
Marcelo--Silva-----Lucio----Kimmich
--------------Buffon

We do have a few questions though.

1. What is the rating for Rooney instead of Suarez on the right of our frontline? Specifically in comparison to Suarez there. We would want Rooney upfront, but if Suarez is rated higher, then I think its best you leave him there.

2. Are you able to give the simulation instructions? Or does the simulation use data from how these players play. Eg, does Kimmich invert to give us a "defensive box" with Marcelo joining an "attacking six" in our attacking shape?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

As if Rex dropped this at 4am btw when everyone was dreaming. Wild choice.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Will say to everyone it sucks that there has to be losers because everyone has such good teams.

Everyone beat everyone in the ranking tournament and genuinely think anyone could have won it if they’d had a bit of luck.

A few of you asked for top scorers and assisters so hear those are…

3319F823-6018-47A6-BD35-869CD6A0BB1A.jpeg

What’s wild about this is that Samuel Eto’o put up one of the great wasted seasons for @Riou bagging 9 goals to come last but one.

Rumours abound in the Rioubok stadium that he’s looking for a big move at seasons end.

@Clrnc City’s Stoichkov banged them in though to easily win the golden boot so well done to him. Again mental how unlucky they got.

If you’re wondering why Steven Gerrard is near the top he put away a ridiculous 7 penalties for 4Juan6 Spartans in 22 games.

Not like @Juan Matas Beard to back a team with countless dodgy penalty decisions at all…

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Team Iftarsenal just like Arsenal of this season then, goals spread out evenly across the whole attacking quartet. Teamwork excellence instead of individual brilliance :applause:

Lot of goals off the bench for you through guys like Costa and Torres.

Had quite a lot of own goals for you as well :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Will say to everyone it sucks that there has to be losers because everyone has such good teams.

Everyone beat everyone in the ranking tournament and genuinely think anyone could have won it if they’d had a bit of luck.

A few of you asked for top scorers and assisters so hear those are…

View attachment 14074

What’s wild about this is that Samuel Eto’o put up one of the great wasted seasons for @Riou bagging 9 goals to come last but one.

Rumours abound in the Rioubok stadium that he’s looking for a big move at seasons end.

@Clrnc City’s Stoichkov banged them in though to easily win the golden boot so well done to him. Again mental how unlucky they got.

If you’re wondering why Steven Gerrard is near the top he put away a ridiculous 7 penalties for 4Juan6 Spartans in 22 games.

Not like @Juan Matas Beard to back a team with countless dodgy penalty decisions at all…

Ffs did I pick the Al Nassr version of Cristiano or something. What has he even contributed?

I want Cris on penalties, get that scouse bastard away from this chart.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom