• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What happened to the undrafted team @Rex Bezos

Financial irregularities meant they were disqualified from the competition unfortunately. Didn't even take part in the draft I'm hearing...

@Rex Bezos Do we plan to finish the game until tomorrow or we take a break for the weekend real life matches and come back next week?

So I'll try and finish up to the semis tonight at least then pick it up Sunday and finish it all off with a Champion. I'm going to watch a PL game (not us) tomorrow with my cousin so it's gonna be a write off on here unfortunately 😭

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Also I have just seen I am "Ireland" in the draft rather than "Northern Ireland"

Rex ready to start a war here...

... @14Henry ready to smash some heads in, mate!
Each to their own mate. I used to drink in some of the best Irish bars in my area. The type people like me shouldn't drink in but always welcomed.

Lived in a real interface area. One of the worst in NI. But in and around 2010 things had changed dramatically and all was semi good of you conducted yourself well.

People outside of Ireland/NI would never believe the craic. If anyone's interested I would tell it but its not really important.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Calling it now with the @GDeep™ pick being the one that wins this tournament...

...don't make 'em like him before his injury in the Villa academy anymore 🥲

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Going to need to update the dictionary for @Rex Bezos. Man is on course to pull through through entirely this time.

Rex-Bezos.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
In honour of Ramadan and to show support to Iftarsenal's dedication to play the game while on a fasting diet, a joint decision has been made between the A-M Admin and Board of Directors of Rex Bezos Unlimited Funds LLC (that has a sole Board member) that the participants of this draft will receive hefty awards in the form of Bezos coins (ticker is $BZS).

Here is the scheme on how this will work and it is based on the CL format of awarding money for every type of result (win, loss or draw) and advancing to next round.

RoundWinDrawLoss
Last 12100005030
Last 8 (Quarter Final)20010060
Last 4 (Semi Final)400200120
Runner up700 (if losing on penalties)500
Winner1000

Thanks for the generous donation @Rex Bezos, now let's get going !!!

Good luck to all and may you put those earned BZ$ in good use.

P.S. Tough luck for those who decided to not join the draft :lol: and miss this opportunity to up the ratio

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
In honour of Ramadan and to show support to Iftarsenal's dedication to play the game while on a fasting diet, a joint decision has been made between the A-M Admin and Board of Directors of Rex Bezos Unlimited Funds LLC (that has a sole Board member) that the participants of this draft will receive hefty awards in the form of Bezos coins (ticker is $BZS).

Here is the scheme on how this will work and it is based on the CL format of awarding money for every type of result (win, loss or draw) and advancing to next round.

RoundWinDrawLoss
Last 12105030
Last 8 (Quarter Final)2010060
Last 4 (Semi Final)40200120
Runner up700 (if losing on penalties)500
Winner1000

Thanks for the generous donation @Rex Bezos, now let's get going !!!

Good luck to all and may you put those earned BZ$ in good use.

P.S. Tough luck for those who decided to not join the draft :lol: and miss this opportunity to up the ratio
@Blood on the Tracks seeing these rewards

rage-keyboard.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom