• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 30 (April 8 & 9)

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Liverpool (A), City (A), Newcastle (A), Brighton (H), Chelsea (H). It'll be very very tough. We need a bit of luck going our way.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Since Jan I’ve been wary that they’d go on their annual ~10 game win streak.

Just as I’m convinced that they’re not going to do it it looks like they’re doing it again. :lol:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Its not rubbish. There are 2 really good teams this season. The rest are poor or mediocre. Cant see us getting a chance like this again for a long time.
There have actually been pretty much 2 exceptional teams for the last 6 or so years. It's usually City & Liverpool.
This season it's US & City.
Newcastle & Man U are pretty good sides tbf.
I totally agree the rest of the so called 'big' sides have been poor this season.
Liverpool however have been very good at home.

Gervais

Established Member
I think some of you are getting a bit ahead of yourself talking up this City team, all seemingly on the basis they’re rogering the worst team in the league.

They ain’t winning every single game left. And we’re still top of the league, the title is in our hands if we really want it and nothing can change that.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Since Jan I’ve been wary that they’d go on their annual ~10 game win streak.

Just as I’m convinced that they’re not going to do it it looks like they’re doing it again. :lol:
Pretty much ever since pep gave that press conference where he questioned their desire/hunger they have really got their sh!t together.
I thought at the time it could be a masterstroke.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pretty much ever since pep gave that press conference where he questioned their desire/hunger they have really got their sh!t together.
I thought at the time it could be a masterstroke.

I doubt that did anything. They simply have plenty of quality and were always going to hit better form.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why not?

They’ve done it before with harder fixtures than these.

They’ve done it once before and that was a far better side than this one.

Come back to me on this in May if I’m wrong but no side is grinding out 9 wins on the bounce or whatever it is left.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

FA Cup is Sheffield I believe. They won't even need to get out of 2nd gear. We needed them to play against atleast one of the big sides away from home at this stage of the season.

It’s not the FA Cup itself but a Wembley semi final pushes the league games to midweek.

If they get past Bayern it’s an even harder slog.

Ripe Banana

Its not rubbish. There are 2 really good teams this season. The rest are poor or mediocre. Cant see us getting a chance like this again for a long time.
No one said this when it was just man city and liverpool. Atleast not as loudly. If we win it it's because we earned it. They have a freak up front on top of an already overstacked squad ffs.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Losing the City game at home was too costly. It would have allowed us to take the L at the Etihad without causing a big swing.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom