• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 30 (April 8 & 9)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

31 year old kdb and 32 year old gundugon plays 90 mins and in 72 hours they will line up against Bayern. But 21 year old saka needs rest

Gervais

Established Member
There are so many potential twists and turns in the title race, the fact we’re 5 points clear with only 9 games left is a great position to be in.

Even if we were to lose the next two games and and City go ahead of us by a point, that’s still a good position to be in going into the final games.

Honestly, stop panicking. We’re in control of our own destiny and what will be will be.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
That game is not an automatic L ffs.

We’re top for a reason. Any game there is as tough for them as us with our away form.

If we get a draw they might struggle to get back.
I'm saying we could've afforded to lose the game without much damage had we done better at home. Our record against City is sewage as it is. Needing a result at their place is incredibly tough.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

If City win the league it’d be nice for them to do it comfortably.

Think I’ll stop watching football if we end up losing the league because a ref forgot to draw the offside lines.
I was thinking the same thing. Either that or call for PGMOL to be charged with criminal incompetence in whatever way that's legally possible.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I once got cucked by my wife on 9 inches and you know that was very hard to swallow but did I give up? No I went with her the day after and I had performance of my life and we are happier than ever.

Lets win this game my man!

Is this post about the sexual prowess of @Rasmi or lack thereof? Or is this some bizarre analogy about how we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch?

This post is a potential minefield :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I once got cucked by my wife on 9 inches and you know that was very hard to swallow but did I give up? No I went with her the day after and I had performance of my life and we are happier than ever.

Lets win this game my man!

Peak Hydro this 🤣🤣 the hell

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom