• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Leeds’ mistake btw was trying to stick to Bielsa’s ideas by hiring Marsh. They should have realised it was going south and just concentrated on being a solid PL team for a bit.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This ridiculous run of getting outdated managers for the final weeks of Premier League can only be completed when Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes are also in contention.

Primitive losers that has achieved nothing. As long as people like that get jobs this league isnt the best in the world.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FvMaZHFX0AEuaMp

Time for @BobP to return

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dont get this appointment but leeds are desperate thier defending is big issue big Sam will need to be genius to fix that in space of days

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Sam has had a fantastic managerial career; you’d be a fool to claim otherwise. People who lump him in the same bracket as, let’s say, pardew should be ashamed

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not shocked he said that, he's not even joking either.

This is the guy who said in the 00s that Sam Allardyce (yes, he even referred to himself in the third person like he's The ****ing Rock!) that he was as good a manager as Wenger :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Bad news for Wolves he looked solid with them

With the club unable to get the signings/investment they promised him and instead having to sell to keep up with FFP, his future is in doubt even though he is under contract

@OnlyOne your dream of landing that plumber Neves might come to fruition if Edu pounces quickly.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I hear rumours from family in Wolverhampton that Lopetegui wants the Sp**s job and this has been leaked by his people.

I hope there is no substance as I don't want Wolves to lose a very good manager and Sp**s of all teams to gain one.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom