• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Garcia seems one of those who get quite big jobs without ever having done too much. Roma, Lyon, Marseille and now Napoli. Taking over from Spaletti who just won the title would have been difficuly for averyone, don`t think Garcia has what it takes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSG this man available:

Lets Go Yes GIF

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

PSG are seriously lost if they really approached Mikel this guy never going to leave us now.
Arteta left us already in the past. Got the club in a chokehold so will never be sacked but if he wins a title or feels like he can't do any more he'll 100% bounce.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta left us already in the past. Got the club in a chokehold so will never be sacked but if he wins a title or feels like he can't do any more he'll 100% bounce.
he'll go when he feel the project come to end nobody stays at Club forever like before even Pep will leave i guess in 2024 Klopp too maybe.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He wasn't my first choice but I cannot say I'm not excited. Proven record in Scotland, proven record in England and proven third season disaster syndrome. General acceptance that if he stays for two years Celtic will do well, be in a better position (especially with new CL format) and he can move on to repeat the cycle elsewhere.

Also talk of significant money being made available for which is really encouraging. A lot of his problems first time round were due to a penny pinching CEO. That CEO is now the chairman but his influence has reduced significantly.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
PL clubs refusing to surprise me i wonder why they sacked him, do they have other manager in mind? disagreement over transfers?

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom