• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Story behind the name is he had an uncle named Adolf who died young and his grandmother insisted on having another one in the family which his parents then acquiesced. Since birth he's been called Adi by everyone bar granny.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
New manager bounce for City? 🙏

Sam Allardyce England GIF

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This ridiculous run of getting outdated managers for the final weeks of Premier League can only be completed when Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes are also in contention.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Garcia was an absolute terrible choice for Leeds. Get Allerdyce in for the rest of the season and see if he can keep them up.

I’d then go for Rodger’s or Potter.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just saw the table, and Sam can put something together there. Two draws (City and Newcastle), followed by to wins (Chelsea, Sp**s) may be possible if they set up well enough. That's 8 points and could be enough for safety, with a decent GD relatively speaking.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feels like madness this, guess that's what Leeds need at this stage though 😅

Leeds don't have a team that can defend at all, even if they try and park the bus I don't think they have the players to do it.

At their best under Bielsa, they were a crazy attacking side...some bad defeats sure, but played to their strengths at least.

Not sure what Fat Sam can do with this squad, tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom