• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Was talking about this managerial change with some friends. IMO it of course looks weird statistics wise + how they have performed in the CL, but its clearly due to problems internally.

There are a lot of managers on the market right now; Nagelsmann, Pochettino, Enrique, and soon to be Conte I'm sure (as well as Zidane loitering as per). Its a good market to change coaches, Sp**s are very very fortunate (not that they have a chance with some of those names but a higher supply on the market is good for them).

With Ancelotti being linked with leaving Madrid this summer, Nagelsmann is naturally being linked. Some of my friends were saying that it would be a good move. Also because of the young players coming through at Real.

For me, I just don't see it. Nagelsmann in still a baby in managerial terms. He took a very very big job and it seems he has failed more so for his lack of experience in navigating a large club more than anything. Ral Madrid are that, on steroids. The fans, the expectation from the board, and the media. Yes Bayern's board are extremely stubborn traditional Bavarian German men who are constantly at odds but still. He failed this test and he is not ready for Madrid. It would be a large gamble on both sides.

For me, Naglesmann at this moment in time is a Chelsea, Inter, Juventus, Athletico Madrid level manager. Those are the kind of clubs he should be going to, as he just skipped a level and went to the top tier.

He shouldn't be rushing, if I was Chelsea I would be strongly strongly considering bringing him in... he's such an immediate fit there it is kind of scary. Has worked with the likes of Nkunku before, and the style of players + young dressing room would be a much better fit. He would have a blank canvas there.

I am sure Sp**s will be getting on their hands and knees, would have been attractive a few years ago but no one seems to lift them out of mediocrity. Even the man who took them to the CL final Poch and a serial winner in Conte.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fr_28_8WAAQiPdc

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
12 managers have now been sacked in this season of the Premier League, the most ever apparently.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I look at managers like Rodgers and Moyes, especially, and think they’ve achieved relative success before. I’m curious as to your thoughts. Has the Prem evolved to the point that every manager has to go up a few levels due to the level of spending on players as well as the caliber of managers entering the Prem? Is it a lack of tactical flexibility? Neither Leicester nor Westham have relegation type squads. Clearly, clubs have gotten more and more demanding, perhaps they are more desperate after the revenue drops during Covid, but is the managerial go round a trend we’re going to keep seeing?

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom