• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The Arteta churn continues, surprised at this but I imagine it’s KT wanting this more.

Need more players wanting to push for moves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It just seems like a failing to have such a good player and getting rid of him, instead of finding a way to be able to use him. Same with Nelson and maybe ESR.
Yes its unfortunate but that what happen when manager play in system that proved successful if some guys can't play in it there no point them having around. ESR still strange one yes his injuries affected but he been fit since February

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If players have ambition they need specially if they can start somewhere else.

Depending on the fee, I think we’re getting better at renewing these sorts of players, ESR might be another good example of where we renewed but will get a fee now.

Ramsdales 3 year one might suggest the same.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Depending on the fee, I think we’re getting better at renewing these sorts of players, ESR might be another good example of where we renewed but will get a fee now.

Ramsdales 3 year one might suggest the same.
We'll get decent fee even for Ramsdale if we decide to upgrade English clubs will want them. Even ESR who rarely played we likely getting 30M for him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
30m for ESR sounds so low to me. Guy was a media darling only a year ago, didn’t Forest pay like 40m for gibbs white?
I can't see us getting more because of big factor is we likely happy to sell. Its just my opinion tho we could end up let him stay but hard to see it when he behind Trossard and Martinelli

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
"However, the Magpies are willing to pay just £18m for the Scotland international defender and it is believed that Howe has reservations over the transfer as he is not sure about Tierney’s injury record."

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Yeah not sure why some are expecting big money for him if everyone knows he's injury prone and if looking at it in isolation, he lost his place against a vastly inferior player.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
"However, the Magpies are willing to pay just £18m for the Scotland international defender and it is believed that Howe has reservations over the transfer as he is not sure about Tierney’s injury record."

It will take some doing to find a worse source than that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s also on over £100k a week. I doubt many fullbacks are on more than him in the whole league. He’d probably be Newcastle’s biggest earner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom