• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 736,974
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maddison got no place here and he not number 8. also you wonder because he english international he'll likely earn close 150K a week.

Arteta likely need to slow down with english players lol.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Yeah just those 4 won't bring it up to that but I'm counting Balogun and the likes of Lokonga and Tavares in that as well.

I think we could get 30m Tierney, 10m Holding, 15m Xhaka and maybe 15-20m Partey.
You think we sell both Xhaka & Partey this summer?
He didn’t agitate when Chelsea came knocking earlier in the window, but maybe there was no concrete bids -I don’t recall exactly.

I still think that Arsenal would have been in for Rice this summer even if they would have gotten Caicedo in Jan for the rumoured £60Mish. Because of that, I think it’s likely they’ll be in for both, but, yeah, there will be competition.
Not sure how serious they were at the time for Caicedo tbh.
Think they were all in on Enzo.

But yeah I think they will probably be in for him this summer along with other clubs.

Brighton seem sure he is going.

Hopefully he will come here.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I don't hate it.

Can play both the traditional full back and inverted full back role. Would allow Tomiyasu to be used as a back up CB.

Expensive, yes, but ultimately be a transfer that would solve 3 positions we lack depth in LB - RB - CB.
Cancelo is a good player but have City not already stated they won't sell to us anymore?

Dont see it personally.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Andre The Giant No GIF

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The **** are these "lists" lol, it's not like we're going to the local supermarket.

Transfer windows are so exhausting - 99% of the time it's clueless people on socials saying stuff with chest to cultivate more likes and followers, don't matter if it's true or not.
Exactly anyone can do it & people fall for it every year!!

I guarantee you, me or many on here could set up a Twitter account posting 'ITK' Arsenal news & get loads of followers.

Im sure ITK stands for In The Khazi as this is probably where they get most of their ideas from.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Maddison would be awesome against low block. His rate of xA + xG relative to his team total is awesome, he would unlock defenses imo.

Martinelli --- Jesus --- Saka
-- Maddison - Ødegaard --
------ Rice - Jorginho ------

3 at the back

Against better team you drop Maddison and play with Rice in the LCM position, or even in the left double pivot and one of Caicedo-Partey inverted to gain more power.

Martinelli - Jesus - Saka
------- Ødegaard ------
----- Rice - Jorginho/Partey/"Caicedo"

4 at the back

or

----- Rice ----- Ødegaard -
Jorginho - Partey "Caicedo" or Partey/Caicedo

Also Maddison would be a reliable playmaker when Ødegaard is out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Maddison would be awesome against low block. His rate of xA + xG relative to his team total is awesome, he would unlock defenses imo.

-- Maddison - Ødegaard --
------ Rice - Jorginho ------

3 at the back

Against better team you drop Maddison and play with Rice in the LCM position, or even in the left double pivot and one of Caicedo-Partey inverted to gain more power.

Martinelli - Jesus - Saka
------- Ødegaard ------
----- Rice - Jorginho/Partey/"Caicedo"

4 at the back

or

----- Rice ----- Ødegaard -
Jorginho - Partey "Caicedo" or Partey/Caicedo

Also Maddison would be a reliable playmaker when Ødegaard is out.
Arteta has never played with 3 at the back. Always been 4 at the back. Yes Zinchenko moves in sometime. Maddison Ødegaard and Jesus will basically be how we played against Forrest. Dead team

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,

'If that’s your thinking then we might aswell get Sander Berge over a better player abroad as he’s played in the PL.'

“Over a better player abroad” doesn’t that prove that I didn’t want him? 🤔

I do like how you conveniently skipped my take on that same day “Trash like Sander Berge is our level apparently” 🤣🤣 trying too hard here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom