• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Henderson to be chasing shadows in the midfield tonight.

Emre Can is fit and should start ahead of Wijnaldum if Liverpool are going to have a chance here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My combined Real-Liverpool XI.

Navas
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Casemiro
Modric Kroos
Salah Ronaldo Isco​

No Roberto Firmino? He's probably one of my favourite Liverpool players but it's hard to see where he'll fit unless the formation is adjusted. Always does well against us too.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No Roberto Firmino? He's probably one of my favourite Liverpool players but it's hard to see where he'll fit unless the formation is adjusted. Always does well against us too.

For me I rate him as their best player actually.

SA Gunner

As for tonight, bar a total capitulation from Madrid, I can only see this game going one way, a Madrid win.

I expect Zidane to stop Liverpool from playing tonight, and pick them off. Of course Liverpool will push them and could score as well, especially if Madrid plays open... but Im not expecting them to outscore Madrid.

3-1 Madrid, normal time.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'll always be against Real and Barca.Don't like Liverpool either,but who can be happy if wankers like Ronaldo,Ramos and Marcelo lift trophy once again ? Think that Real will win it.It's easier in one match and they're just better team overall.Liverpool needs big inspiration from their trio,but defence is kinda ****.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Best manager in the world, about to join Paisley and Ancelotti with a 3rd European cup. Not even Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson, Sacchi, Lippi, Del Bosque, Van Gaal, Hitzfeld, Capello, Clough, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Heynckes or Raijkaard can boast that.

When he wins it again for a 3rd time, maybe just maybe it isn't all luck. They've beaten so many great teams to be in this position where they can win it for a 3rd time in a row and a 4th in 5 years. If you think that's luck then you just don't understand the game.

You had to jinx it, didn't ya.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Modric, Kroos & Casemiro.

:drool::drool:

They'll boss that midfield as usual.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Time for Isco to deliver in this big game.

Bale was very good in form. Just look at both midfields, Liverpools attack is their only chance. Marcelo will play offensive.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Most likely Liverpool will start aggressively and look to dominate the first 15-20 min of each half..

SA Gunner

Jeepers look at the difference in quality between those two sides.

Credit to Klopp and Liverpool, they have truly punched above their weight this season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are a 1st half team, Madrid are a 2nd half team. Liverpool thrive off chaos, Madrid can absorb chaos and retaliate. I haven't a f*cking clue what's going to happen here, I don't think anyone does. Hope L'pool get battered tbh, just to bring their fans back down to earth.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Mmmmmm can’t wait. Took 11/3 odds on Cristiano taking his shirt off, a steal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm rooting for my African brothers in Salah and Mane. I hate Real Madrid and always have.
I won’t hold it against you brother. Maybe root a little bit for your african brother Hakimi, he’ll be the first Moroccan to win the CL!

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I won’t hold it against you brother. Maybe root a little bit for your african brother Hakimi, he’ll be the first Moroccan to win the CL!

I completely forgot about him. Achraf Hakimi (Why not just Ashraf?) has a bright future ahead of him and I expect him to see him play in many more champions league final whether with Marid or with another club.

PS. Btw he made a great decision in choosing Morocco over Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom