• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Torreira will have his medical and everything else sorted after Uruguay knock out form WC. It seem Uruguay FA not helping us

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ah ****! Picking all the low hanging fruit.

Need Torreira over the line to make his batch of transfers look half decent.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great signing! I’m really impressed with how we approached this transfer window. Getting the job done early will give us time to settle in and go into the season prepared and not with outlr pants down like in previous years.

It gives some perspective of Wenger dealings tbh. It really seems we were a one man team and that really hindered us.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Great signing! I’m really impressed with how we approached this transfer window. Getting the job done early will give us time to settle in and go into the season prepared and not with outlr pants down like in previous years.

It gives some perspective of Wenger dealings tbh. It really seems we were a one man team and that really hindered us.

Think it was a combination of Wenger and the lack of structure below him (which was, in part, of his own making).

Ivan was also mostly all talk for a long while, he knows he can't afford to mess it up following Big Wengs departure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arséne would be tapping up a superstars agent in Moscow... 15% chance success but he was a dreamer.

Bit of a cycle. If you dont pay the fees & big wages to attract players we will stay in Europa.
We improved our midfield and defense so I'm totally expecting us to compete for 3rd-4th

Stannis

It’s good we got this done. The likes of Allison and Oblak will probably be on the move, and Leno was linked as replacement for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom