• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Like I said, Özil is going to walk right back into this team.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You thought it was going to be longer didn't you?

EhLD7PdXYAIvjh8
I didn't think it'd be locked in the first place... It appears I underestimate my influence.

Those who tread a fine line, be warned.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Scenes if he plays so well we offer him a new (lower) 1 year deal and he signs it. I genuinely think some posters on here might die from anger.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Scenes if he plays so well we offer him a new (lower) 1 year deal and he signs it. I genuinely think some posters on here might die from anger.

Would love it if he stayed long enough to get a testimonial...imagine the scenes then :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The censorship is weird on here. Some of my posts that got censored during the Wiley situation were highly questionable.
Some of your posts during then wouldn't have looked out of place on Stormfront.
How's n0nce even a swear word? Like the only people it could actually offend is actual pedophiles. :lol:
GDeep, rich and others were calling for an end to the use of that word and the * jokes in general. Didn't know the word itself was censored tho.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Some of your posts during then wouldn't have looked out of place on Stormfront.

GDeep, rich and others were calling for an end to the use of that word and the ***** jokes in general. Didn't know the word itself was censored tho.

Wtf man. I remember GDeep himself calling me a n0nce, and it got to some hulabaloo after that.

Didn't even know it meant pedo, thought it meant nonsense person = n0nce.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wtf man. I remember GDeep himself calling me a n0nce, and it got to some hulabaloo after that.

Didn't even know it meant pedo, thought it meant nonsense person = *****.
Yeah, GDeep understandably got tired of being targeted with that.

Back to Özil now, if you want more context for the censors it's here.

We've had our best results in years without him even in the country--why would anyone in their right mind want him back in the side?

The team is in dire need of creativity, especially against the smaller teams who set up defensively against us. It’s Arteta’s job to make it work seeing as Özil is determined to see out his contract.

I think he could be utilised to our advantage given the circumstances.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah, GDeep understandably got tired of being targeted with that.

Back to Özil now, if you want more context for the censors it's here.

Hahah, I understand. Karma's a...

Well I hope Özil can participate this season. Looks much better already than I hoped for.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The team is in dire need of creativity, especially against the smaller teams who set up defensively against us. It’s Arteta’s job to make it work seeing as Özil is determined to see out his contract.

I think he could be utilised to our advantage given the circumstances.
In a perfect world he'd be the player he was years ago and not the waste of space with the attacking stats of a goalkeeper that he's been for the last two years. At this stage its a giant leap of faith.

Also, it's those **** teams that you succumb to if you have players who leave the back door open. So as much as you need creative players to beat them, you need players who defend to make sure you don't end up losing to them if it's tight.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fwiw, I don't see how Mikel just throws him back in after the spirited and organised defensive efforts we've put in when it mattered lately. I'm sure he thinks we've made strides in that department and wont want passengers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom