• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,147
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Arsenal have no money, of course deals will go to the wire.

Don’t know why Stan doesn’t throw some money our way, Arteta will get him top 4 and pay him back anyway.
Agreed. Aouar and Partey and we’d finish top 3 I reckon, barring we don’t get too many injuries. We’re not going anywhere with the cloggers we currently have in midfield.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Arsenal have no money, of course deals will go to the wire.

Don’t know why Stan doesn’t throw some money our way, Arteta will get him top 4 and pay him back anyway.

That's the whole point why Stan is a **** owner, it's not rocket science how to make massive profit with the club by investing a bit over the last 15 years, yet he's run down the club and he's doing it yet again when we've just unearthed another elite manager that would totally overachieve and compete at the top with a small cash injection.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That's the whole point why Stan is a **** owner, it's not rocket science how to make massive profit with the club by investing a bit over the last 15 years, yet he's run down the club and he's doing it yet again when we've just unearthed another elite manager that would totally overachieve and compete at the top with a small cash injection.
Won’t be for long though, Arteta will leave once a top club comes in for him.

He’ll have no loyalty, relationship etc with Stan to consider.

Feels like Stan owns the club but let’s others run it as long as the numbers add up. The actual on pitch performances don’t seem to make much difference.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Won’t be for long though, Arteta will leave once a top club comes in for him.

He’ll have no loyalty, relationship etc with Stan to consider.

Feels like Stan owns the club but let’s others run it as long as the numbers add up. The actual on pitch performances don’t seem to make much difference.

The club would be worth a few 100m more, if he would not be such a bad business man or at least the people acting on his behalf, I just can't see as to how this would not be of interest for someone that is clearly focused on making as much money as he possibly can.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
There is such a gap between #1 target & the late bums people like to mention.

We seem to push it to the max & take the risk to land #1. We could have easily settled for #2 /#3 & got the deal done earlier. Its not hard to find players that add to the team.

Still feels like its on though... so worth the risk. :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

We seem to push it to the max & take the risk to land #1. We could have easily settled for #2 /#3 & got the deal done earlier. Its not hard to find players that add to the team.

There has been times that backup targets have worked out when we didn't get our number 1 target E.g. Bayern accepted our bid for Schweinsteiger only for him to turn it down and then we signed Arteta.

Iceman10

Established Member

In this case. we have an eccentric character in Aulas to deal with to make it happen also. Think it will be ok within next 24 hours or so.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
United and Arsenal having a nightmare this window while Wolves/Leciester and Everton get business done.

Blame CV, blame Stan, blame it on the boogie but management at Arsenal is as poor as ever.

Edu in contact with Juninho

Edu: "Hey Juninho, remember me? In Brazil?"
Juninho: "Yeah man of course, how are you?"
Edu: "I'm doing great, I have work where I do nothing but get paid. How are the wife and the kids?"
Juninho: "They are doing good, I give them to eat and put them to sleep"
Edu: "Wonderful, we should do this more often, or maybe meet?"
Juninho: "Yeah man lets meet, I'm located somewhere in Siberia"
Edu: "Alright I will point it down, see you later"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom