• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

15 Arsenal Players called for World Cup duty

cc

USArsenal said:
Chelski has:

1 Cech
2 Carvahlo
3 del Horno
4 Ferreira
5 Gallas
6 Huth
7 Terry
8 J Cole
9 Essien
10 Lampard
11 Makelele
12 Robben
13 Drogba
14 Crespo
15 Maniche
bridge and ballack

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i didnt include Ballack because he just signed... and Bridge is in the squad? i forgot since he is TECHNICALLY a Chelsea player, but wasnt playing there....

and i just assumed Hamann but the rosters hadnt been released when i posted it...

oh, and you can knock one OFF the Chelski list (Crespo).. surprisingly left off the Argentine squad...

Meatwad

When they list Ballack on the roster Bayern is next to his name as his club. Chelsea has nothing to do with him and this world cup because he wasn't in their squad at any point in the 2005-06 season.

ramon12

Arsenal1508 said:
cc said:
Dougan17 said:
it should also be mentioned that clichy and flamini are going to the youth world championships before the world cup

is flammy still the captain of france U21? he was before he's been dropped for quite a few months.

LOL, Flamini the captain?

Yeah right.

Ever since he moved to Arsenal, he has hardly ever been called up for the France U21 team. There are a whole lot of talented central midfielders in France that are better than Flamini.
Like Diaby

Fanskb

Hi, 1 1/2 years ago, player from Beveren in Belgiums Jupiler League, now wonderplayer in one of the nice teams of the world in the champignonsliguefinal, RESPECT
EMMANUEL EBOUE, bon attitude Manu !!!!!

Manu We'll never forget you !!!!!!!

Ksk Beveren Fans

Manu is a Beverenboy :lol:

ugen64

kamikaze80 said:
basically, the only players in our regular squad not going are hleb (cos belarus sucks), lauren (cos hes retired, but he'd definitely be in if cameroon made it), clichy, almunia and flamini.

pretty impressive.

You know what's funny? Cameroon didn't qualify because Pierre Wome missed a crucial penalty... but Lauren has only missed 1 penalty in his career! So assuming the matches went the same way (very unlikely, but bear with me)... Lauren in the squad would have meant almost certain qualification for Cameroon :)

Florida Gooner

Gunner4life09 said:
France:
Henry, Pires

Switzerland:
Senderos, Djourou

Togo:
Adebeyuer

Ivory Coast:
Eboue, Toure

England:
Sol, Cole, Wallcot

Germany:
Lehman

Spain:
Fabregas, Reyes

Brazil:
Gilberto

Holland:
RVP

Sweden:
Freddie

From this list we can see what the solution to all our problems are. We have only 1 Brazilian. Just sign a few more and we can pencil in the treble... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom