• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 games, no Song.

Kain

Established Member
Man United Away,
Man City Away,
Wigan Home,
Birmingham Home,
Villa Home,
Man United Home,
Chelsea Away,
Stoke Home,

Eight yellows, no reds.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Oh yeah, good point. I never accounted for Carling cup and the FA Cup. I think cards are counted across all competitions, yeah.

In that case: ****.

Ricky_AFC

Joke of a booking but at least the matches he's missing are ones we should be able to cope without him.

Would rather see Eastmond in than Denilson though.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
I dunno. I wouldn't have minded having Song for Hull, but at least Burnley at home is about as much of a sure 3 points as they get nowadays.

TOPG

Established Member
Just play:

---Fabregas----Diaby----Rosicky/Nasri----

Burnley will most probably defend for 90mins

Kain

Established Member
lagos said:
is Diaby back? if so we'll cope

He 'should' be back, in the ATVO interview Wenger said Gallas, Arshavin & Diaby could all return, but with our injuries you can just never be 100%.

Meatwad

he and arshavin were like 40-60 for this one so they should be fine for burnley a week from now. unless wenger wants to give them some extra time off for the big porto game.

burnley are so bad right now cesc-eastmond-nasri/denilson (with diaby on the bench) should be enough.

Timleaf

Established Member
Tbf, it was a shocking challenge from Song wasn't it? Lucky to escape a red for that diabolical infringement. I mean, the way he read Delap's intentions and outpaced him down the line, and the way it was actually Delap who pulled Song back. Song should hang his head in shame for that. It's just not on, not in this league, with all these good, honest English pro's around. F*ckin foriegners.

M+D

Established Member
It's the perfect time to lose him for a few games tbh, so despite it being a ridiculous yellow I am certainly not complaining.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Timleaf said:
Tbf, it was a shocking challenge from Song wasn't it? Lucky to escape a red for that diabolical infringement. I mean, the way he read Delap's intentions and outpaced him down the line, and the way it was actually Delap who pulled Song back. Song should hang his head in shame for that. It's just not on, not in this league, with all these good, honest English pro's around. F*ckin foriegners.
:D

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
mistaT said:
What a terrible call, never a foul let alone a yellow.

With that being said, Song was really off today so here's to him resting up and getting back after it upon his return.
He looked tired but he stamped his authority on the game in the second half and initiated a lot of attacks. When Ramsey went down, he started driving the attacks and he opened up a lot of holes in the Stoke defence. Eduardo's chance for example was an exquisite chip from Song I believe. Granted he's off his best(especially in the first half) but still managed to put in a decent performance IMO.

Timleaf

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
The perfect two games to miss really. Shows how light we are in midfield now though, we need to buy this summer.

Yeah, hadn't thought about it because I'm still so sad and p*ssed off for Ramsey, but I suppose we're gonna have to sign a midfielder in the summer now.

IBL

Established Member
Just hope Diaby is back otherwise we'll have a soft centre for those two games.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lets just hope that Diaby is healthy for those two games, and then we can drop Rosicky into midfield. I don't want to see Denilson anywhere near our starting lineup.

Captain

Established Member
May actually have to go 4-4-2 depending upon how ready Eastmond is. On a more positive not Eduardo looked much better in his cameo as part of a front two today.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom