• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Great response tbf, seems like a good guy. Reckon he could take the Spanish Mourinho's job.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hopefully spuds make it to the final.

Dortmund in the CL
City in the final
Chelsea away in the league
Then us at home

All in the matter of 10 days. We could maybe finally get a win at "their" place again.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom