• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

Arsenio Venger

Honestly quite impressed with Sarri there.

Protected Kepa and took the blame for himself - attempting to defuse the situation is probably the only way for Chelsea to get out of a nightmare conflict with their new £70m GK.

Mourinho would have done the complete opposite.

Mourinho would’ve ran onto the field and clocked him. Honestly, I probably would’ve done the same thing. Kepa doesn’t deserve to be defended.

Keplaz

I think Chelsea is worse than PSG. This is the same team that got Mourinho sacked and then won the league with Conte the next season. The players are out of control. They know when push comes to shove the manager goes.

Kepa is a disgrace. And as much as I love seeing Chelsea suffer, no manager deserves such disrespect.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I think Chelsea is worse than PSG. This is the same team that got Mourinho sacked and then won the league with Conte the next season. The players are out of control. They know when push comes to shove the manager goes.

Kepa is a disgrace. And as much as I love seeing Chelsea suffer, no manager deserves such disrespect.

Since Roman has taken a step back and is seemingly losing interest, that club is now completely rudderless. No one's holding it together and every one just does as they please.

They've still got the cash, but with that transfer ban, another manager change coming up, Hazard likely leaving and their overall squad ageing and in a rather bad place - bearing Abramovich's seeming disinterest in mind - the next few years could be tough for Chelsea. You would just hope Roman doesn't sell to someone with more ambition and interest.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom