• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

nazo

Established Member
JML said:
Christofaux said:
http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=113109
That link just takes me to the website's home page.

You have to make an account and then click. On the right side it says that you're invited to the league or something like that and you request a team.

Btw, do teams get picked randomly? If so, i'm so unlucky. My team sucks :(

Christofaux

yeah had a look, you have a good CB but your midfield will need some transfers ;)

I think it gives you a low - average random team.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Right I'm in the league now.
Team looks reasonable, not the worst I don't think.
Is there a transfer market somewhere to look at?

nazo

Established Member
I think the season actually has to start for us to sign/sell players. My team needs lots of work buti only have 250000 econs. How much does everyone else have?

nazo

Established Member
Once you're accepted into the league, a team will be assigned to you. Just hope your players aren't as bad as mine.

Lukazan

Established Member
Okay I've joined.

Bluenaz, perhaps you could update your first post so that people can see our league I.D in it without having to search the page?

Christofaux

I jsut did some sponsor activity thing and got 1mill extra. I also have made bluenaz the admin for the 6 hours i sleep during the night when he will be online and i wont be on a computer :p

entropy13

Established Member
Can't join. Not enough Private league quota, only allowed to join one private, one public and two own leagues...

regele

Established Member
I'm in, I'll start sorting the team out.
If you want more credits do the sponsor activity thing, you get 1000000 credits, not exactly sure what for though.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom