• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

stuart

Established Member
regele said:
I logged in and saw that the game against stuart was already played, so the games are at 9:30(game time) in the morning. The game takes part even if you're not online. The end result was 1-1, but my team scored both goals because one of them was an own goal :p

Im online now, didn't even know we had played either :lol:
It's the sign of a good manager, our boys can play without us ;)

RC8

Established Member
OK, I (unsurprisingly) lost my first game, but not without giving a good fight, and got away with scoring the first goal ever at Bluenaz' "meh stadium" :lol:

It was 2-1 in the end. I want a re-match soon, but let me strengthen first.

Up for a friendly Stuart?

nazo

Established Member
:lol: The timing on this game is messed up. I don't know according to what time they're playing.

As for the game, it looks like i won, but it was a lucky win imo. I wouldn't have won if one my players didn't get injured and replaced by another. The substitute had two assists, and i scored in the 91st minute :lol:

Anyways, i think i'm getting how to play this. Now i have to make some shrewd decisions on who to buy.

stuart

Established Member
RC8 said:
OK, I (unsurprisingly) lost my first game, but not without giving a good fight, and got away with scoring the first goal ever at Bluenaz' "meh stadium" :lol:

It was 2-1 in the end. I want a re-match soon, but let me strengthen first.

Up for a friendly Stuart?

I just accepted you there mate, only on now

Anyone done any strengthening? I dunno how to go about it really

nazo

Established Member
There is a 'transfer' section on the left side (once you go to your team page). From there you search for whatever you're looking for.

RC8 signed someone, with another two players getting junior players (i don't know how, can the people that got juniors explain?)

DREVAK

Established Member
Alright, I'll blow my cover, I'm the TOUGHGUY... guy. Erm. Anyway, junior players – check out the rules or the FAQ for more precise information, but as far as I know, it works kinda like this.

Every day there is a chance you will get a junior player. You will get an 'ingame' mail informing you about a youngster, and you will then have the option of refusing him or getting him. The latter will cost you 30k or so. I believe the site says that you can rely on the skill information given to you (unlike with buying players) in this case. The chance of getting a youngster grows larger with every day you don't get him, and, understandably, resets when you do get him. Again, I can't remember properly, but I seem to recall three weeks was about the maximum you will have to wait to get a youngster (if you are really unlucky). That's probably it.

Thinking of it, shouldn't we use the ingame forum more often? I don't have anything against debating here, and I guess it is more convenient as we visit AM more often than the game, but it would be nice to have both the info and the discussion over there as well.

stuart

Established Member
DREVAK said:
Alright, I'll blow my cover, I'm the TOUGHGUY... guy. Erm. Anyway, junior players – check out the rules or the FAQ for more precise information, but as far as I know, it works kinda like this.

Every day there is a chance you will get a junior player. You will get an 'ingame' mail informing you about a youngster, and you will then have the option of refusing him or getting him. The latter will cost you 30k or so. I believe the site says that you can rely on the skill information given to you (unlike with buying players) in this case. The chance of getting a youngster grows larger with every day you don't get him, and, understandably, resets when you do get him. Again, I can't remember properly, but I seem to recall three weeks was about the maximum you will have to wait to get a youngster (if you are really unlucky). That's probably it.

Thinking of it, shouldn't we use the ingame forum more often? I don't have anything against debating here, and I guess it is more convenient as we visit AM more often than the game, but it would be nice to have both the info and the discussion over there as well.

We can finally have some general chit chat .....wooooooh!

Christofaux

For anyone else that wants to know that doesnt, click on league then the team you want to challenge then there should be a button to press to challenge team.

regele

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
I have aaron Robben in my team!
Speaking about funny names, there's also the referee who leads our friendly games, mr Irre Elevant.:D
Come on people, we only need 6 more guys to get the league started, where are all the tactical masterminds from the forum? Get in there and show what you've got!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
how do we buy players?

and i always set the bonus for a win but then it always reset to none.

and regele! you didnt accept my challenge. why hasnt the league started yet. do we only have friendlies all the way?

nazo

Established Member
Rocafella said:
I might join. Sounds a bit confusing though.

It isn't.
It's only confusing for the first bit then after that it's like a normal manager game. An online version of fm (a little worse though :|)

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom