• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

regele

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
how do we buy players?

and i always set the bonus for a win but then it always reset to none.

and regele! you didnt accept my challenge. why hasnt the league started yet. do we only have friendlies all the way?
I've responded on the site about the player buy issue and I think you can't give them a bonus yet because the league hasn't started, the aggressivity option is the same, for the friendlies you're only allowed to keep it on the lowest value.
I don't know what happened to the friendly though, I had two requests and I accepted them both, somehow yours got messed up and now my challenge button is greyed out, I'll send you a friendly request on thursday after I play the next game, maybe it has to do with that.
LE: YG yeah I know but I thought I would be able to arrange as many friendlies as I like, right now I've got two upcoming, so I guess that's the limit, as for the juniors, you'll get a message there when you can buy one, you just have to wait(check out our league's forum, pretty much all is answered there).

nazo

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
how do you get juniors?

DREVAK said:
Alright, I'll blow my cover, I'm the TOUGHGUY... guy. Erm. Anyway, junior players – check out the rules or the FAQ for more precise information, but as far as I know, it works kinda like this.

Every day there is a chance you will get a junior player. You will get an 'ingame' mail informing you about a youngster, and you will then have the option of refusing him or getting him. The latter will cost you 30k or so. I believe the site says that you can rely on the skill information given to you (unlike with buying players) in this case. The chance of getting a youngster grows larger with every day you don't get him, and, understandably, resets when you do get him. Again, I can't remember properly, but I seem to recall three weeks was about the maximum you will have to wait to get a youngster (if you are really unlucky). That's probably it.

Thinking of it, shouldn't we use the ingame forum more often? I don't have anything against debating here, and I guess it is more convenient as we visit AM more often than the game, but it would be nice to have both the info and the discussion over there as well.

N!

I want to join but my computer is being gay and not loading the page after i've registered / applied / whatever.

Annoying as hell.

May be able to tomorrow! :)

N!

Well, you know the one where you put in like your name, password, email address and so on?

Did that, click submit then it just comes up with the "page could not be loaded" page.

Very annoying.

invisibleman18

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
There is an Agent called Mr Bollocks :lol:

Haha yeah I saw that. Found a player I could afford who looked quite reasonable. But as his agent was called George Bollocks, I decided against the purchase. :lol:

nazo

Established Member
N! said:
Well, you know the one where you put in like your name, password, email address and so on?

Did that, click submit then it just comes up with the "page could not be loaded" page.

Very annoying.

Try using a different browser. If you have mozilla try updating it to 2.0.0.4 (go to help then check for updates)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
my next match is against stuart, and i just signed a youth played for 30000econs. his value rose up to 500000econs immediately

DREVAK

Established Member
It's not like his value has risen. The 30k you pay is for the process of getting a youngster into the team. You always pay that – if you wish to keep the player. Those 500k econs, that's is his actual price. For transfers and stuff. And I am absolutely not sure, but I think you even see the price before you decide to keep him or release him. The same way you see his stats. And since you see his skill, I wouldn't be surprised if my assumption you see the price as well would be correct.

nazo

Established Member
It's so hard to sell players imo. I've put 3 players up for sale for reasonable prices and noone has made one offer for either one of them.

invisibleman18

Established Member
What's happened to our friendly Bluenaz?
It doesn't seem to have been played, and now it says my next match is round 1 of the league.

nazo

Established Member
I think it got canceled because the season starts on the day we had the friendly assigned on. Oh well.

My first game is against arsenal_hleb and i think he has one of the best teams in the league :| Look at his goalkeepers, midfield and defense then compare them to mine.

Rocafella

Established Member
it's only let me bid for one player. i've got a million to bid with and i've bid 450,000 for a player but for some reason i can't bid for anyone else, even though i have enough to buy them still.

Nutsy

Established Member
Hey lads, how exactly do you play this game, I joined and admittedly a lil bit lost here. :lol: talk about being real noobies aon this part.

HELP! :lol:

stuart

Established Member
I beat Rc8 1-0! Can you actually witness the matches like on FM?

Anyway, i checked my e-mail, as you do and received some awful news

"Yesterday when Stu Burke was with his family at the swimming complex he jumped off the diving board not realizing there was no water in the pool. Luckily he only injured his toe and will only be out of action for a few days"

:lol:

Stu's these days ;)

RC8

Established Member
Congrats Stuart. I don't understand how I've lost 2 games in a row in such strange circumstances, but still. I had 60% possession, had twice as many chances as you did, etc. But managed to lose the game 0-1.

I'll see if I can buy a new player tomorrow or something, or I'll start playing defensive football!

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom