• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
oh. the league is starting which means my friendly got canceled. ah, damnit. i hasnt even tested my squad and i am bound to get a whipping soon.

how do we earn money btw?

yeah bluenaz, there are 2 amazing players in my team, especially the central mid. i am still strengthening though. how do we change formation, and know which player exactly plays where?

DREVAK

Established Member
As far as I know the game is extremely simplified compared to other online managers (such as Hattrick) or the offline ones (Football Manager series), so you don't decide who gets to be the central midfielder and who will be on the wing, nor you can see the matches in more detail, the result screen is simply generated with only the necessary information.

One way – I don't know if there are others – to change your formation is to pick just the number of players in each area of the field in your team screen. The one with those drop-down menus next to your players. You simply choose only three players as defenders, five as midfielders and two as strikers if you want to play a 3-5-2.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

ok thank you! i got it.

and have anybody sold any players already? i am trying to sell 2, i don't want to sack them, i want more money :)

nazo

Established Member
I'm not even going to try selling players. First it takes 3 days for them to get sold and second noone ever bids for them. I might as well sack them and replace them with better players using the money i have. The 20 players cap is annoying.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
RC8 said:
Congrats Stuart. I don't understand how I've lost 2 games in a row in such strange circumstances, but still. I had 60% possession, had twice as many chances as you did, etc. But managed to lose the game 0-1.

I'll see if I can buy a new player tomorrow or something, or I'll start playing defensive football!

No dont mate. It shows you need strikers who can finish more then anything.

RC8

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
RC8 said:
Congrats Stuart. I don't understand how I've lost 2 games in a row in such strange circumstances, but still. I had 60% possession, had twice as many chances as you did, etc. But managed to lose the game 0-1.

I'll see if I can buy a new player tomorrow or something, or I'll start playing defensive football!

No dont mate. It shows you need strikers who can finish more then anything.

I bought a good striker. My current striker partnership is OK. My goalkeeper though, is terrible, hence why I might play a bit more defensive to give him some protection.

But I don't know mate, I still haven't decided what I'll do, as I don't have much money and players are very expensive.

Christofaux

Faux FC won their friendly 2-0 over JML.

Check your matches part on the side as it might have been played already for those who think their friendlies went missing. Otherwise your friendlies must of been too close to round 1.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

the 20 players cap is pissing me off. are we allowed to buy players after the season started?

i want to buy decent players yet i don't earn money and i cant sell any players. irritating.

i am excited about the season starting though

stuart

Established Member
I signed a player, from what i can see it's a transfer record for our league but he isn't even that good, i have no idea why i signed him :lol:
He only has a 4 bar skill but is in decent form

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

how the hell i take someone off the transfer list?

does anybody here join any other leagues?

Smartly Dressed Morris

I have recieved this message but "give player a chance" is not highlighted , only delete. Is this is bug because i want to give me him chance.

expert11lb3.jpg

awooga83

Established Member
You probably already have 20 players in your squad, thats a cap they use so sell another player or you won't be able to take him.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Ive just got mail and the cnuts have fined me! :lol:

At the most recent away match the team's bus driver "happened" to empty the buses toilet tank outside the opposing team's entrance. ArsenalsRejects is fined 140 500 econ for the driver's actions.

Funny thing is i have not played a game yet!

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom