• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

mo50

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
OK, so in light of naz's sudden departure and in an attempt to save this league from falling apart (further), I propose the following:

- 10 teams
- sack Owen and have me, clrnc, mo, Ron, Rorz, Souf, Mr. Walrus, Pikey, G-Eagle, and Freagle
- allow any of the above, if they want, to take over Naz FC, SDMXI or whoever

As it is, the system might be close to canning Freagle and G-Eagle for no-showing over a month. (Pikey is close to that too).

If none of this works, I'll just start banning people and/or giving them goofy ranks. :p

That's a good idea. I'd suggest canning any manager that isn't serious about setting tactics on a bi weekly basis. Nothing pisses me off more than a player not showing up for 4 matches prior to yours but suddenly throws you a curve ball by changing things for you. Maybe leave one unmanaged team (the best one) so if someone wants to join the league they won't have to start from scratch.

Clrnc, you sound like one of those kids who come out of an exam and say they failed, the did poorly, etc. yet manage to get a 98%.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
mo50 said:
Maybe leave one unmanaged team (the best one) so if someone wants to join the league they won't have to start from scratch.
Here's the thing. IF I was to create a new season right now, we could only have 11 teams. The game will not allow us to go forward with SmartlyDressed, Naz FC, and Muharraqawi (all classed as 'inactive') - it will simply cut them out of existence. So, either an existing manager takes up one of these teams (or a new manager, which is unlikely) or they're gone. I'm pretty sure an existing manager can take one of them over, but not 100%. So, yeah, if there is anyone who wants one of those teams (Naz's is obviously a great team) then go for it.

nazo

Established Member
Sorry i messed everything up :mrgreen:

I decided to quit because the game is boring and makes no sense most of the time. Like I was hinting in my half-joke half-serious press release, my team is good enough to win lots of **** but i just lost interest. I hope someone takes it over and does some damage. The CR was the last straw really but i've been inching closer and closer to quitting for the last two seasons. I think i told Anthony about that last season but i forget.

Anyway... have fun

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Owen's been sacked by his board. I also got these today:
Dandaz has been sacked as manager of Fc DaZzZ Bucuresti by the club board.
Ciptibiribi has been sacked as manager of Steaua Bucuresti Fc 2 by the club board.
wtf? :eek:

Clicking on their names = team does not exist. No ****. :lol:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Heh, it was bizarre.

In terms of what's up with our league, no one has come forward to take over one of the inactives and no one has applied to become a new manager. We are currently at 10 teams and I don't know how long Goonereagle and Freagle will last before their board sacks them.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Clrnc said:
Shuffle 2 managers to those 2 teams then start with 10?
Apparently no one wants them. (I can't do it manually). I will go ahead and start it soon, so if anyone is interested ... be quick!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
C'mon guys. I am sure you don't want to remain in your **** team. Not having those 2 great teams will hurt the competition level.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
It's done, 10 teams. Starts next Thursday, so time for a friendly I think and plenty of time for transfers. No Naz and SDM, but it was never going to happen.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Possibly my worst CR ever and I don't understand why. E.g. got both my GKs to 15DV (though I thought about not worrying over the 18 y/o) and none skill up. Had a 17/5 on 16DV and he doesn't skill up, 22/8 on 15/16DV and he doesn't ... and so on. Also, my 16/4 forward who missed a jump on one season for whatever reason and has played basically every single game since has yet to double. Odds are he should have by now. This game used to be much more sensible with the CRs.

Hope everyone else's sucked too! :twisted:

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom