• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A thread for everything Fabregas related

TriniGunner

In the TotW for his performance against $ity:

Midfield: Marcotti wants West Brom's Matt Phillips to complete our midfield trio this week after his goalscoring display against Watford, but it's Hislop's nomination, Cesc Fabregas, who edges him out. Making his first appearance since September, Fabregas pulled the strings as Chelsea came from behind in the second half to give Manchester City a beating, and his pass to pick out Diego Costa for the Blues' first goal was simply stunning.

They obviously work on that in training cause they scored a very similar goal against us at Stamford Bridge a couple seasons ago.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It changed me. I used to believe in love and the good in people. Now I'm a coldhearted bastard.

I never expected Fabregas to stay, the Barca DNA **** as well as his coziness with Puylo/Pique/Reina and other Spanish NT ****s, meant that he would go. He even went as far as confirming that after coming back from WC 2010. I remember the press were all scrambling at Emirates Members Day in getting footage of Fabregas back or he's gone.
He came out in training laughing with JVP and later saying how he had a very good chat with the boss and that Wenger has asked him to stay. Then he whispered something like we will see next season.
So it was a given he would go.

What I was most pissed of was how JVP left.
The "An update for the fans" was strikingly traitorous.

I never thought he would go to a PL competitor. I was more expecting him to leave to one of Spanish duo, Juve or Bayern

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
RvP broke my heart and I try very hard to not get attached to players anymore. He was my most idolized player. Had everything but a broken body. Played like a dancer but with an edge.

haha_arsenal

I'll stick by what I said but I will concede one good thing about him: Fabregas 2006 to end of 2007 would solve many of the problems in CM we're having now and have had for the last few years. That's the only period in his career where I've been a fan of his style of play.

you wouldn't date your ex gf of 10 years ago, would you?
she's NOT the same girl you fell in love with, people grow up, we move on.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom