Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Jan 29, 2016.

?

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

Poll closed May 29, 2019.
  1. Yes

54.0%
  2. No

46.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Ramsey winner in the final is happening

2. Hexagon9

Hexagon9 Active Member

Great news. In an age when professional footballers often have an attitude that is anything but professional, his behaviour in the twilight of his Arsenal career has been exemplary.:lol:

YeahBee and say yes like this.
  3. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

We need to send Ramsey off with a winners medal.

Whatever your feelings are toward him, you cannot dispute the fact that he is a professional, and dare I say it... a true Gooner.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. ThlRama

ThlRama Well-Known Member

It's the other way around, mate: He should repay the love the fans have showed him and grab the honour of offering the club one last trophy as a goodbye gift. The rest you wrote I agree with, but no player ever should be a point of reference before the club.

Ricardinho likes this.
  5. Escy

Escy Member

Do me a favour, Arsenal fans have been a disgrace towards him over the years.

GeorgiaGunner, krengon and GDeep™ like this.
  6. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Ramsey has frustrated myself and many others over the years but I agree completely with @SA Gunner. The fact is that Ramsey has contributed to trophies being won and shown a level of professionalism and commitment which you almost never see from players in his situation these days. In fact both he and Cech deserve a proper send off not just for what they've achieved but for the tremendous character they've brought to the club. There is something to be said about doing the badge proud with your effort and conduct and both are deserving of going out on a high.

7. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

Elneny did his best too.
    If you are not good enough and play boring football, you don’t deserve that.

8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Protector of RonaldoMadness

Glad he’s going to a top club. Arsenal fans can wank themselves silly over guys like Karim Dembiray now.

9. Football Manager

Glad we are finally getting rid of him.
    It’s time to get a huge upgrade for his position.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  10. Manberg

Manberg Well-Known Member

How **** we've been since he got injured. We need lord and saviour Aaron Ramsey back to have any chance of winning the Europa league.

11. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

Central midfield has to be a priority now in the summer.

Without Ramsey we’ve looked ten times worse the last few games. There’s no dynamism at all in any of our midfielders.

12. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Somehow I don't think the 15 year old Xavi Simons is going to be an upgrade on Ramsey.

Artisan, DanDare, Rex Banner and 5 others like this.
  13. GDeep™

GDeep™ Protector of RonaldoMadness

One of Arsenal’s greatest ever midfielders.

14. Football Manager

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How many goals have we conceded because of him?

15. Manberg

Manberg Well-Known Member

Whoever was responsible chose Özil over Ramsey. And I don't think Ramsey was asking for anything near the £350k pw Özil is currently on.

It's easy to now see how wrong of a decision that was.

Mark Tobias and GeorgiaGunner like this.
  16. PoleInGoal

PoleInGoal Well-Known Member

Clearly we are missing Ramsey but we can't keep relying on a player who is perennially injured. I would rather have a slightly inferior play who is available the whole season than one who plays for a month then gets injured repitively

Mrs Bergkamp and GeorgiaGunner like this.
  17. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Is it really too late to keep him?

18. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

He has already had 40 appearances this season, even with Emery not favouring him around his contract decision.

19. OSBK

OSBK Well-Known Member

It was never Özil vs ramsey. It was sanchez vs Özil, we went with the cheaper option. I fully believe had wenger still been here then so would ramsey and Wilshere. This new regime had a contract for ramsey then pulled it, ramsey did the right thing and jumped ship. This myth that Özil is sucking up the wages is crape, we are blowing nearly 1mill per week on first yeam squad players who should never play for us in a million years. We are paying cech 100k a week, neny 50k a week so there is your extra money for ramsey in just 2 players.

Burnley 58million a year in first team wages, we are spending 5.2 mill of that just on cech.

Behind the scenes something happened, we will find out one day.

20. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

It is the wrong decision for our football but it was the right decision for Kroenke's bank account...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.