• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The biggest problem is that Aaron is our only ball carrier, so our midfield lacks a certain drive when he's not playing.

We will need to buy a replacement who can fill that void.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Tbh the discussion is a bit laughable.

Highest scoring Arsenal midfielder ever. Two FA Cup winning goals, the first of which ended the club's nine year trophy draught, the second of which was against those Chelsea cvnts. Spent most of his career here. Came back from a horrible and possibly career ending injury to do all that. Dragged ****ing Wales to an EC semi final and ended up in the team of the tournament voted on by a Technical Board including SAF and Alain Giresse. Now he's poached away on a free by football giants and Italian record champions Juventus. How can anyone say he's not a club legend?

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Perfect way to leave us, injured. And I am not ironic.
our best player he was, but he cost us as much as he got us with his constant need to be a scorer.
think people are going over the top with the guy who let us down so many times on the pitch and in my opinion showed very little respect to the club (with his contract situation) that made him and gave him so many chances

jus2nang

Tbh the discussion is a bit laughable.

Highest scoring Arsenal midfielder ever. Two FA Cup winning goals, the first of which ended the club's nine year trophy draught, the second of which was against those Chelsea cvnts. Spent most of his career here. Came back from a horrible and possibly career ending injury to do all that. Dragged ****ing Wales to an EC semi final and ended up in the team of the tournament voted on by a Technical Board including SAF and Alain Giresse. Now he's poached away on a free by football giants and Italian record champions Juventus. How can anyone say he's not a club legend?

Now compare that to Patrick Vieira. I'm sure I don't have to go into details.

Vieira >>>>> Ramsey.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The usual **** on here posting crap.

Good luck to Rambo, on to bigger and better things while we’ll still be lurking in mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom