• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

Good luck mate. Always thought you'd go out with a roar, not a whimper.

C'est la vie.

Jae

Good luck mate. Always thought you'd go out with a roar, not a whimper.

C'est la vie.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pantomime AM again. He’s a club legend . . Oh no he’s not . . Oh yes he is:lol: Who cares ffs?

Forget the soft tissue injuries and his wandering spirit, he should be honoured as an Arsenal great who gave us 10 years . . . an attacking midfielder with flare, heart and goals, often just when we needed him.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Aaron Ramsey.

Good luck & thank you for your service.

giphy.gif

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It's a shame he won't be able to play in the EL.

Hope the medical staff at Juve are better in dealing with his hamstring issues.

Gutted but expected, if we make the final of the EL and Ramsey was there I would be pretty confident he scores the winner.

Would have been a nice end to his career here, will he be remembered as a club legend by all, I don't know, but what is a legend these days; Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp yes obviously, but what about Ray Parlour for example, not exactly the most gifted of players in our winning era but I think there is different ways to attain this 'Legend' status..

If you treat the club right and give your best I think you can be a club legend, its not always about being the top talent or even best performer.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Gutted but expected, if we make the final of the EL and Ramsey was there I would be pretty confident he scores the winner.

Would have been a nice end to his career here, will he be remembered as a club legend by all, I don't know, but what is a legend these days; Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp yes obviously, but what about Ray Parlour for example, not exactly the most gifted of players in our winning era but I think there is different ways to attain this 'Legend' status..

If you treat the club right and give your best I think you can be a club legend, its not always about being the top talent or even best performer.
You’ve got the point. He is far from being the most gifted player. That’s why van persie, Fabregas and Cazorla can be arsenal legends.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

While I wouldn't put him quite legend status I will say he'll be remembered very fondly.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Pantomime AM again. He’s a club legend . . Oh no he’s not . . Oh yes he is:lol: Who cares ffs?

Forget the soft tissue injuries and his wandering spirit, he should be honoured as an Arsenal great who gave us 10 years . . . an attacking midfielder with flare, heart and goals, often just when we needed him.
And helped us to two trophies with game winnerss.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
While I wouldn't put him quite legend status I will say he'll be remembered very fondly.

I think clubs have many legends of all different levels and for different reasons, Dixon, Winterburn, Bould, Parlour all legends in their own way, Henry etc are god tier level.

Its been said many a time before but the word 'legend' is thrown around quite a lot these days, Ramsey in this present day will be remembered fondly however the moment he retires and a few years pass he will be an Arsenal legend, he's scored in cup finals, winners etc.

If we reach an FA Cup final in 2035 and our previous triumphs are spoke of Ramsey will be discussed as a legend just for that.

People seem to overlook players flaws once enough time has passed and remember the good, it is just too soon for Ramsey/Legend discussion.

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Moving away from the legend conversation and his cup final goals what will be your best memories of him, and his best moments in the shirt?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Moving away from the legend conversation and his cup final goals what will be your best memories of him, and his best moments in the shirt?

The 2013/14 season where he turned into a goal machine. Was sitting right behind that belter he scored v Liverpool in the 2-0 win. He was unstoppable that season but he also missed a few months through injury. The story of his Arsenal career.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Ahh, bollocks. Was hoping he'd sign off after winning us the Europa League. Thanks for the memories, he'll always be a top player and man for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom