• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song Billong

£60m is a pipe dream, Ramsey wouldn’t fetch that even if he had a longer contract.

Of course he would. If players like Richarlison are going for prime dollars a player that has shown he can be the best player in the league would command a huge fee. Yes, I know it was for a brief period, but the point is he has shown what kind of potential he does have.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I would honestly find it very very odd, if he was to leave for Chelsea.

I know that there is hardly any football romance and die-hard club loyalty around anymore, but Ramsey seems to be one of those guys who at least comes quite close to that for us.
Leaving for a local rival would be the only thing that makes me feel like not giving my blessing for his move as that should not happen, if he ever had a real bond to Arsenal which I think he does.

Juve, Bayern, City, Roma, Atletico, Real are actually the only clubs I can understand and support for him to leave, if you consider football, money and what's within the acceptable means without destroying his legacy with the fans here.

Besides, the valid argument for change in terms of his role on the field, tactics, different players and upside, the new Arsenal under Emery has everything. It really looks like one hell of a place to be right now. I am highly optimistic and excited about the new season and I cannot really understand anyone who's not.

Another season under Wenger, with certainly less new incomings and similar tactics etc would have been another thing, not even a matter of whether you like Wenger or not.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
He is no position to hold us to ransom to be honest. If he doesn't renew and we can't get a great offer (upwards of 45 mil pounds) then just drop him out of the starting eleven, his reputation disappears (has never been that big anyway) and at best he ends up at Everton next summer. He will probably beg us for a contract renewal by Christmas.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He is no position to hold us to ransom to be honest. If he doesn't renew and we can't get a great offer (upwards of 45 mil pounds) then just drop him out of the starting eleven, his reputation disappears (has never been that big anyway) and at best he ends up at Everton next summer. He will probably beg us for a contract renewal by Christmas.
People thought the same about Jack last year.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would honestly find it very very odd, if he was to leave for Chelsea.

I know that there is hardly any football romance and die-hard club loyalty around anymore, but Ramsey seems to be one of those guys who at least comes quite close to that for us.
Leaving for a local rival would be the only thing that makes me feel like not giving my blessing for his move as that should not happen, if he ever had a real bond to Arsenal which I think he does.

Theres not really many left to be loyal to. Wenger gone, most of the group he came through with gone, Ivan looks like going & never a super close relationship to fans as a whole.

In his position of course I want a huge contract but the lack of spending is a massive concern. Ramsey has FA Cups & realistically we are not winning anything bigger in the short / medium term which are his prime years,

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol he signing new contract emery want him to be key part in our squad. Its just us being slow negotiate new contract see Özil.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ok, right. But did he end up in a "big" club? :p Ramsey won't either.
True. Jack turned out to draw West Ham level (and Turkish League) interest.

With his engine Aaron would fit right in at Liverpool and Chelsea midfield imo.

I don't think we should panic if he left, but him leaving for a rival would be a blow.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jack situation is different he wanted to be starter here we couldn't promise him that. Unlike Ramsey who is key player for us and in today game we should offer him at least 150K a week

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I still like Zouma.

Ramsey taking Loftus Cheeks role so may as well throw him in.

& theres Cesc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom