• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Because one of these teams getting Ramsey means they won‘t sign a better midfielder instead. Ramsey is more like Giroud going to Chelsea than RvP carrying Man Utd to a title win.

Just imagine Chelsea replacing Kovacic with Ramsey, that would automatically make them weaker and increase our chance of becoming better than them. I would love to see him ruin Tottenham‘s midfield aswell but I doubt Ramsey wants to be hated for the rest of his life so I don‘t see it happening.
I honestly can't even see that sad lot going in for Ramsey unless they want to say they have a player who has won something in England.

gkoat

Anyone think Villareal would bite? I hear they have a veteran that can slot into our midfield seamlessly.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
They can't afford his wages demands

Nobody is going to pay him the sort of wages he was apparently seeking from Arsenal. Bayern certainly wouldn't have. Ramsey was basically looking for Lewandowski level wages. The rest of Bayern's best players make from £135-160k a week. Ramsey is already making about what they're paying James Rodriguez and Javi Martinez.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Nobody is going to pay him the sort of wages he was apparently seeking from Arsenal. Bayern certainly wouldn't have. Ramsey was basically looking for Lewandowski level wages. The rest of Bayern's best players make from £135-160k a week. Ramsey is already making about what they're paying James Rodriguez and Javi Martinez.

Thomas Müller is on around 300.000 € per week last I heard...

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Thomas Müller is on around 300.000 € per week last I heard...

All the online resources I could find for Bayern wages list him at €150,000 (just behind Ribery and Robben, who both are said to make €160,000). They're not really known for high wages, but who knows really?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine thinking Bayern wants Ramsey lol, stop believing trashy sources The Independent.

There’s a difference between going to Bayern and going to Bayern’s bench. I think Milan, with the influence of Gazidis is a far more suitable proposition.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
All the online resources I could find for Bayern wages list him at €150,000 (just behind Ribery and Robben, who both are said to make €160,000). They're not really known for high wages, but who knows really?

yeah, I heard it from around Bayern fans that Muller is their top earner with 15m/year, Lewa and some other guys around 12m. But I don't really know how reliable those numbers are

Beast Incarnate

The media seem to be linking all the big European clubs to him.

I'd be shocked if he ends up at a big European club with the wages he's asking for.

Tomb Bombadil

The media seem to be linking all the big European clubs to him.

I'd be shocked if he ends up at a big European club with the wages he's asking for.
What do you count as a big european club?

He is a free transfer that's why he can ask for higher wages. It's cost accounting: save so much money on transfer and pay that much on the salary package.

Who would pay him that much? Maybe United, PSG or Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom