Abou Diaby

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abou Diaby

Arsenal boss Wenger and Chelsea manager Mourinho are battling it out for £5m Auxerre midfielder Abou Diaby. (News Of The World)

Full name - Vassiriki Abou DIABY

Another graduate of Clairefontaine, apparently can take a decent free kick.
    talented says the one regular french watching person that I know.

Not sure if that's going to do anything overall...

2. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

another teenager?

3. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

age?
    and before everyone arrives: who?

4. OoDy

OoDy New Member

All I know is that he's 19.. turning 20 on 11/5/06

5. gunner_down_under

gunner_down_under New Member

better than Flamini??

6. Henry_Pires

Henry_Pires New Member

Same type like Vieira? Or more better?

7. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

188cm in height

8. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Abou what? Abu Dhabi?

9. maradonad2g

maradonad2g New Member

its on the skysports website that arsenal have made a bid but there waiting a few days to see if chelsea make one as well

10. Wenger14

Wenger14 New Member Elite

11. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

marvin elliots better then all that french crap

13. Mckenna

Mckenna Member Trusted

If he's got any sense, he'll sign for us because there's no way he's going to get into the Chelsea team for the next three to four years. Consider the fact that they've got Essien, Makelele, Maniche and Lampard already playing for them, as well as that young backup called Diarra, there's no way he's going to be anything more than a SWP who always sits on the bench or doesn't make the 16.

Sounds like he could be a good youth player for once, someone who's actually ready to make the first team straight off the bat.

What are the odds that Chelsea will just jack the price up to stop us getting him? It needs a mature decision from the player himself to reject Chelski and go with actually playing football.

At least the move signals that Wenger is willing to add to the squad.

14. f4evo

f4evo New Member

another teenager, well this one seems pretty big so he may be able to cope physically, but how skillful is he?

do any of youu think that alex song has a future at arsenal then? what about fabrice muamba?

15. malagar

malagar New Member

a good physical player , with some skill also - we could very much use this young monster in our team - I really hope we can beat ****ski on this on
    All **** on Mourinho !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

chelsea just signd maniche so might go in our favour, and 3 french dmc makelele,diarra,diaby 3 fighting for one place , to much comp , he is ours surley

17. GoonerGurjit

My thoughts exactly. Wenger is willing to play youngsters, whereas Mourinho's solution to everything is to buy a player. Chelsea's nothing short of a revolving door. The likes Walcott and Diaby need to seriously consider what is more important to them; a lot of cash or a great career.

18. maradonad2g

maradonad2g New Member

he has one goal in 4 apperances in ligue 1 so maybe he has goals in him as well

19. Mckenna

Mckenna Member Trusted

The sad fact is that we all thought SWP wanted a great career, but he wanted the cash.

Sounds like Walcott wants the career, which is good.

But it remains to be seen whether Diaby makes the same choice, because his club sound as though they want Chelsea desperately, because obviously that will mean more money. This is the only situation where I'm glad that players have some power over their transfers.

20. GoonerGurjit

There is no way that Diaby will probably ever get in to Chelsea's line-up. When Makelele retires you can be sure they will splash £25m on some world star to replace him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.