• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
DT's own football team - DTFC, the team he created have " parted ways with immediate effect " from him.
Crazy what he's thrown away, all because his inflated ego couldn't handle the fact his girl dumped him and moved on.

Did they release a Comunicado Oficial?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yep. New owners and new managment coming in. Also " new branding will follow in due course "
Getting sacked by the team you created is peak banter.

I wonder if any Arsenal youtubers will jump on the chance. MGH and the like

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He HATED Özil. Proper couldn’t stand him. He’s not a football purist. He’s some punk with a fortunate surname who talks **** for a living. Signing Özil a very key moment in our history. One day people will realise how significant his arrival was at that particular time.
Thats not his real surname is it?
FFS Should change name by deed poll to Lee Wancor

pascal_stepanovs

Lee Gunner is one of the worst people on the internet. Some of his takes are bewildering. He loves being controversial for clicks. The expression “a broken clock is right twice a day” comes to mind with him. He chucks out a lot of negative opinions in the hope that one sticks so he can scream I told you so.

Sad, sad man. He’s another one who disrespected Wenger to an unforgivable extent. They don’t deserve the success he gave us. The way they all hounded him was appalling.
He constantly tells everyone not to spend any money towards Arsenal then at the same time is trading off the Arsenal name. A proper cnut just like BLM Robbie.

pascal_stepanovs

DT's own football team - DTFC, the team he created have " parted ways with immediate effect " from him.
Crazy what he's thrown away, all because his inflated ego couldn't handle the fact his girl dumped him and moved on.
He was probably coked up. Happens to the best of us.

Weird seeing this thread. I always thought AM loved these guys? That was the general feeling when you saw people talk about them on here. But now nobody seems to ever have loved them.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is this channel even still relevant? Views dried up massively when they all thought they were big enough to go their own way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

"two sides to every story" to "see you in a few years" is a hell of a juxtaposition

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom