• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This should raise even more questions about Arteta if it goes through. AMN seemingly willing to go to Everton and play RB but Arteta won’t play him ahead of Cedric, Bellerin and Chambers

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They say the bid turned down are gonna keep him to be an option for our midfield? Because we have not many.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
FFS Mikel, make your dang mind up?

Going by the report (if it's true, anyway) is not like we're holding out for a permanent deal, but have asked him to stay?

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’d play him over all our other options if he’s committed to the RB position. But clearly Mikel will not so why the F does he want to keep him. We have FOUR rightbacks ffs..

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
wtf Arteta is keeping him, and doesn't give him a time to play. If AMN stays, i think i won't sign a new RB. f**k Arteta. Stupid

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
FFS Mikel, make your dang mind up?

Going by the report (if it's true, anyway) is not like we're holding out for a permanent deal, but have asked him to stay?
They messing up everything i dont even mind AMN staying but i got to wonder wtf they want.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

AMN has to push for a move. This club has no clue what it’s doing. Really amateur running the club

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AMN would easily play rb. The problem is the manager doesn't have the personality or charisma to play him there. One average game and he would be thrown under the bus. I don't think he knows how to man manage someone like AMN.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Go on Ainsley lad, don't let tricky micky trick you for the second season running, tell him he's a **** coach and that you wan't everton.

With any luck he'll outlast the spanish fake.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes clearly keeping him now because of afcon Elneny Partey will be gone and we'll be left out with 2 players one of them is brain dead and could make the situation worse. Still these things should thought about earlier not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom