• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Sorry but the embolded part simply isn't true. Iwobi has a great first touch. He's been struggling with a lot of things lately after looking like he took a step up early on this season, yes it's dissapointing, but if there is one thing that has been consistent throughout his time in the first team has been his first touch.

I'll say this though I've got far more time for Iwobi blowing hot and cold in the first team than Mkhi. Alex is still only 22 and but Henrik is a few weeks from 30 yet they are eaqually as inconsistent on our flanks.

Mkith looks 29 going on 45!

Iwobi has more better games then Mkith imo

Heck Mkith manages to Kinda svck even in games he scores twice in

TopCorner

Iwobi will never have it in the final third. Doesnt have it in his locker, can tell a mile off. Similar to Welbeck but worse. Both are useful but certainly not starters for a top 2 side.

hassoo

Sorry but the embolded part simply isn't true. Iwobi has a great first touch. He's been struggling with a lot of things lately after looking like he took a step up early on this season, yes it's dissapointing, but if there is one thing that has been consistent throughout his time in the first team has been his first touch.

I'll say this though I've got far more time for Iwobi blowing hot and cold in the first team than Mkhi. Alex is still only 22 and but Henrik is a few weeks from 30 yet they are eaqually as inconsistent on our flanks.

I hope you are watching this ****show.

Gunner140

The only thing good Iwobi did against Tottenham was this nutmeg (which was probably my favorite moment of the match), other than that he looked lost. It's horrible how much his form has dropped.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He has some very nice little moments, but he's so hot and cold in his own way. I'd like to forgive him for it but the issue is compounded by the fact that we have similar frustrations with Mkhi.

Gunner140

He has some very nice little moments, but he's so hot and cold in his own way. I'd like to forgive him for it but the issue is compounded by the fact that we have similar frustrations with Mkhi.

Yes, they are both inconsistent, which makes both of them problematic.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did some good stuff today but still managed to be poor overall. He's got 5 months to turn this around. Those coaches who told him he could leave are looking like they knew their stuff.

HBL

Established Member
Atleast you can chalk his performance down to his relatively young age. What excuses can Mkhitaryan have being a 29 year old footballer?
Mkhi missed a sitter tonight but I think we need him on the pitch at the minute, we can't have Ramsey as our sole creator on the pitch because he isn't one. We looked much better with Mkhi on the pitch imo and he seems to be involved in most of our chances created.

Xhaka had the most key passes tonight from cb, he took corners but thats still a concerning stat.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Mkhi missed a sitter tonight but I think we need him on the pitch at the minute, we can't have Ramsey as our sole creator on the pitch because he isn't one. We looked much better with Mkhi on the pitch imo and he seems to be involved in most of our chances created.

Xhaka had the most key passes tonight from cb, he took corners but thats still a concerning stat.
I'm sorry but Mkhi's output is absolutely rubbish. We shouldn't take his any apparent threat on the pitch as a positive really. Like you said with Xhaka it's pretty bad if that's the standard we're expecting from a player like him. We have to aim for much much better than that.

HBL

Established Member
I'm sorry but Mkhi's output is absolutely rubbish. We shouldn't take his any apparent threat on the pitch as a positive really. Like you said with Xhaka it's pretty bad if that's the standard we're expecting from a player like him. We have to aim for much much better than that.
I think he has been a lot better than people are giving him credit for in the last six weeks and usually puts in a good performance in the bigger games. I'll be wanting him on the side until we sign better options.

I guess I'm one of the only ones but I'm happy to stand by what I've said.

Polar Bear

Iwobi is very erratic, you never know what you are gonna get with him. He is way too erratic for my liking. You feel like he would totally miss an open goal if he got one, but maybe could beat 3 men and score. He does take people on a lot which I like, but he really needs to calm himself down and stop over hitting everything.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He been awful for a month now he deserve to be dropped disappointed because in first 3 month he was full of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom