• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Lwb as a starter and back up for nearly every other position on the pitch.

I'd like to think he could start but that LWB role favours a left-footer more than a LW role where he's able to cut in on his right foot. Not sure Arsenal can plan to have him starting there.

Mudi

But Arsenal have made it clear they are determined to keep him and have begun talks over a new deal worth in excess of £100,000-a-week

Another mistake from management ... What has he done that to earn 100k/week? I mean, before we moved to 3-4-3, he wasn't even playing, most of the time injured, ... I see another Walcott case here

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
But Arsenal have made it clear they are determined to keep him and have begun talks over a new deal worth in excess of £100,000-a-week

Another mistake from management ... What has he done that to earn 100k/week? I mean, before we moved to 3-4-3, he wasn't even playing, most of the time injured, ... I see another Walcott case here

Think that's the standard rate for a home grown player with talent that can/should be playing in the first XI.

How much does a peer make at Liverpool?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to think he could start but that LWB role favours a left-footer more than a LW role where he's able to cut in on his right foot. Not sure Arsenal can plan to have him starting there.
Difficult one. I think the Lwb could suit him as he will cut infield more to his stronger foot for shooting. It'll be a test for sure. But that's where I see him going currently.

Rocky

Difficult one. I think the Lwb could suit him as he will cut infield more to his stronger foot for shooting. It'll be a test for sure. But that's where I see him going currently.

At least until Ramsey's first hamstring injury around mid-August...

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

the ox can play everywhere, he can change a game and he is english
we invested way too much oin him to let him go.
quality player and arsenal trought and trought.
i

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Honestly don't see where he fits into the team. I'd have thought he'd have left for guaranteed game time.

Impact

Established Member
Only clealy behind Alexis and Özil as our most valuable player right now. Think he is crucial to the future of this team. Hope it's a five/six year deal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I remember people moaning about him giving the ball away too much and shooting wide, etc,maybe not you.
Chambo was following suit of hundreds of other 'highly talented' wingers in being very poor at decision making or end product. That part of a player's game sets the difference between the good and the best.

As a wing back, or maybe a CM, Chambo doesnt need much of an end product. His physicality pace and dribbling prowess will do wonders much like it has for the diving ***** Moses at Chelsea.

That why I think many will be changing their minds regarding the Ox

carlito'sway

Established Member

Great news this

Up to 6 months ago, I was all for selling him and get him out of the club. I have to say though, his performances, particularly the second half of the season, his versatility, his speed and power as a wing back have convinced me that the club should keep him around. I am fine if that is confirmed.

Rocky

Up to 6 months ago, I was all for selling him and get him out of the club. I have to say though, his performances, particularly the second half of the season, his versatility, his speed and power as a wing back have convinced me that the club should keep him around. I am fine if that is confirmed.

I know. I seem to remember you challenging me back then when I said he should be playing ahead of Walcott.

I had my doubts about the OX too, but I'm simply a major Walcott skeptic.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I know. I seem to remember you challenging me back then when I said he should be playing ahead of Walcott.

I had my doubts about the OX too, but I'm simply a major Walcott skeptic.

Walcott should be sold though. He is like 28 now? Won't get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom