• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Hleb

Robno.7

can't work it out, but i think he should find a new trainign partner, Hes trainign with Cygan in those pics :shock:

Double_H

Established Member
image.php

gunner_down_under

not just cygan.....thierry and a few others were there too....but a lot of them were given extra days off because of end-of-season matches and ****.

teitzo

Its good to see him in an arsenal outfit- though i thought it was summer in the UK!! its winter here and i still would never need a training jacket like that!

Jinn

Established Member
hleb_training6.jpg

They have their numbers in the centre of the shirts. Hleb doesn't have one yet.

hleb_training3.jpg

I expect he will wear 17 though. It makes sense.

hleb_training7.jpg

That's Cygan wearing the new training top. Our away shirt should be similar.

Jinn

Established Member
Actually, they've photoshopped out the number! Here is the orginal pic.

hleb7bg.jpg

Obviously without that trash on his leg, which was put there by an arseblogger.

Ratinho

Established Member
Christ, is it me or does Cygan look even bigger this season??

I still like him. Stick him next to a 'leader of the line' like Campbell/Senderos, and I think he's a monster. :)

And Hleb, well having seen him play, he could be the next Limpar for us. I just think he'll probably be playing pinpoint passes through rather than shooting.*

* i've seen him shooting, and he's not bad, just weak like a puppy ;)

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom