• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Links poor, having us favorites means nothing as they are probably going off what the betting companies say, it doesn't say we're interested.

As for the player, really like how he's good with both feet but should we be spending 60+M on a player who's only scored 7 goals?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Links poor, having us favorites means nothing as they are probably going off what the betting companies say, it doesn't say we're interested.

As for the player, really like how he's good with both feet but should we be spending 60+M on a player who's only scored 7 goals?
He's having a bad season and I agree, you don't pay those sort of figures for a player in questionable form. Was electric last year though

balthazar

Dosn't strike me as having that killer instinct like Martinelli or Suarez. I want someone who would sell their grandma for a penalty.

Also at 190cm is he not good in the air.

One the other hand, he's of Eritrean heritage, so I guess he can run all day long.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For being Swedish you really don't rate any of our players. Or anyone for that matter. :lol:
Outside of forsberg we don’t have any player who can add much to this team imo. Svanberg is interesting young player with potential. Isak doesn’t impress me

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dosn't strike me as having that killer instinct like Martinelli or Suarez. I want someone who would sell their grandma for a penalty.

Also at 190cm is he not good in the air.

One the other hand, he's of Eritrean heritage, so I guess he can run all day long.
And yet he has very low pressing numbers. I think we will pass on him. Alott of money for someone who doesn't have statistics to back him up.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Born and raised in Sweden. But this is just racist even if that wasn't the case.

I'd actually say his attitude is top class. Always humble and well-spoken in interviews. Very mature for his age. He turned down a big flashy move to Real Madrid in favor of Dortmund a few years ago because he knew he would have a better shot breaking in to the team there.

Last edited:

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Born and raised in Sweden. But this is just racist even if that wasn't the case.

I'd actually say his attitude is top class. Always humble and well-spoken in interviews. Very mature for his age. He turned down a big flashy move to Real Madrid in favor of Dortmund a few years ago because he knew he would have a better shot breaking in to the team there.

Some of the best people I know are Eritrean. God bless each and everyone of them.

Their women are generally beautiful too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

But I’d that what you want from a CF, to be humble? As others have said, we want a killer, a b*stard.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

But I’d that what you want from a CF, to be humble? As others have said, we want a killer, a b*stard.
Double edged sword. Those kind of players are also more susceptible to be a toxic influence in the dressing room. I should know, I played in the same team as one of those types when I was a kid. More susceptible to getting in conflict with the manager/club too.

Personally I prefer the more professional type.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Double edged sword. Those kind of players are also more susceptible to be a toxic influence in the dressing room. I should know, I played in the same team as one of those types when I was a kid. More susceptible to getting in conflict with the manager/club too.

Personally I prefer the more professional type.

Yh I understand, idk, part of me worries that Isak is a very Arsenal signing, silky but without the killer edge, if anything I want an unArsenal-like signing, that’s why I veer towards Vlahovic, a brute who’d typically go to Chelsea or someone.

What I really want is Adebayor but with a more professional mentality, 2007 Adebayor was one of my fave strikers ever. What would Adebayor say about Isak if they shared a dressing room? Probably say he’s weak.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yh I understand, idk, part of me worries that Isak is a very Arsenal signing, silky but without the killer edge, if anything I want an unArsenal-like signing, that’s why I veer towards Vlahovic, a brute who’d typically go to Chelsea or someone.

What I really want is Adebayor but with a more professional mentality, 2007 Adebayor was one of my fave strikers ever. What would Adebayor say about Isak if they shared a dressing room? Probably say he’s weak.

Ade got slaughtered for missing chances, can you imagine how AM would be treating him now? :lol:

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I don't know why but i see Isak like our old players like Yaya Sanogo, Gervinho, Welbeck, and maybe Pepe. Isak is too weak

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Ødegaard played with him in Sociedad, that should ease the process of settling in to the club a bit. Swedish/Norwegian is mutually intelligible as well, although both speak fluent english already, it's the norm to learn english in both countries.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom