• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
After some investigation, he isn't for me. A comparison would be Abraham. Scruffy finishing with the odd moment of brilliance.
Abraham is barely a football player. Good physique but a donkey if I've ever seen one, kid is 24 years old and has been in full control of a ball for about 12 minutes in his entire life.

Isak is nothing like him, brilliant on the ball, silky dribbler but neither prolific nor physical enough for a CF role. Needs to hit the injera more often or as @SomGooner would say canjeero (objectively better tasting for what it's worth)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Abraham is barely a football player. Good physique but a donkey if I've ever seen one, kid is 24 years old and has been in full control of a ball for about 12 minutes in his entire life.

Isak is nothing like him, brilliant on the ball, silky dribbler but neither prolific nor physical enough for a CF role. Needs to hit the injera more often or as @SomGooner would say canjeero (objectively better tasting for what it's worth)
He is swede. I doubt he knows much of injera. Dude don’t have much connection with the homeland

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He is swede. I doubt he knows much of injera. Dude don’t have much connection with the homeland

He's been to Eritrea, that's already more than 80% of Eritreans I know can say and those still have a strong connection with their homeland anyway. Cuisine is usually the last thing you lose even if you're uprooted from home especially when the competition is surströmming.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

After some investigation, he isn't for me. A comparison would be Abraham. Scruffy finishing with the odd moment of brilliance.

Abraham is a better finisher but rest of his game is pretty limited. Isak is an actual baller.

Great carrying the ball and taking on a man. Feel he’s a better fit with the youngsters even if he misses a few.

Ideally you’d have Martinelli banging them in for us.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He was being hyped last season and now nobody wants him? What happened?
Feel people do this a lot - forget that young players will have dips in form. Chances are that Isak will rediscover his form again, he is still developing and as others have said, has a pretty rounded skill set... Not sure he's worth massive money though yet.

balthazar

Ødegaard played with him in Sociedad, that should ease the process of settling in to the club a bit. Swedish/Norwegian is mutually intelligible as well, although both speak fluent english already, it's the norm to learn english in both countries.
and Spanish, I guess. :D Like the guy, but looks too much lika a nice son-in-law

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

He's been to Eritrea, that's already more than 80% of Eritreans I know can say and those still have a strong connection with their homeland anyway. Cuisine is usually the last thing you lose even if you're uprooted from home especially when the competition is surströmming.
Oi, as someone with a mixed background, surströmming is really good actually.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Need an all rounder who is prolific, does he fit this description
I don't think he's the finished article. He's got Adebayor and Diaby technique, but his finishing is probably worse than Giroud. He would need a couple of years until he gets better in that department.
Jonathan David is much more clinical in front of goal, but he is somewhat similar to Laca in that he seems like a poacher, only faster and with better technique than Laca.
Now, assuming we'd be getting him and Arteta would apply the same rubbish tactics as he did on Laca, that would be a complete waste of his skills and overall development.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Omg just reminded of injeera, had it in Brussels the first time, 10/10 dish

BobP

Memri Fan
This forum has lost it. What’s next, the censure of anti-Magyar content? Ridiculous.

For context, I’m an Eritrean. I’ve said so on multiple occasions on this forum. Just use the search function. In fact, I imply it in this very thread.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Skeptical but as we’re potentially losing three/ four strikers in the summer we’d still have room to go again in the summer.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Looks like someone who will have very strong supporters and haters. I for one, look forward to defending him against the attacks that will inevitably come, most probably from his lack of finishing.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I’m all for this. Isak is a badboy player. There are a few areas in his game that need some work but that will come.

Stylistically he’d be the closest forward to Henry we’ve had since he left. Bring him home.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom