• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can see him go on a run from now till the end of the season. Think he’ll start banging them in now.

He might do that just to get his 250k contract but we know after that he will become terrible again.

Our season is pretty much over. Everything players do from now on until end of season should not be counted. We should start look where Laca is when its matters and when we do that he surely will be binned!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He might do that just to get his 250k contract but we know after that he will become terrible again.

Our season is pretty much over. Everything players do from now on until end of season should not be counted. We should start look where Laca is when its matters and when we do that he surely will be binned!
With Raul and Edu, he'll get it too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ESlpkkLWsAE0Ym-.jpg

@GDeep™

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol I still don’t think he’s as bad as some of you want him to be.

You guys will be comparing him to Drogba and other top tier strikers once he’s gone and we sign a new scapegoat down the line.

Is there anything more to say than you should be banned from this thread? Dreadful trolling.

All opinions should be allowed if you don't like it then just ignore it! If anything my opinion is the correct one. Bum signing that dragged our decent attack to 10th place attack.

Let's sell, rebuild and be happy again!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
All opinions should be allowed if you don't like it then just ignore it! If anything my opinion is the correct one. Bum signing that dragged our decent attack to 10th place attack.
You say the same **** every single time. You're not even trying anymore.
If anything, this quarantine should have made you put more effort in your trolling.

You say the same **** every single time. You're not even trying anymore.
If anything, this quarantine should have made you put more effort in your trolling.

I don't troll. I have never trolled on here. There is no need for a post like this from you. If you don't agree with me that we should sell Lacazette then okay tell me why we shouldn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom