• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And I’m not sure what your problem is with Laca :lol:

Nobody is even playing and he still somehow getting criticised. We’ve had much worse players you wouldn’t think it reading this thread though.

What problem? Sagna said he works hard, say yes said true dat, I'm saying they're wrong. I didn't just come in here and start criticising Laca for no reason (tho I've got 3 years of built up ammunition). I've the same problem with Lacazette that I had with someone like Chamakh.

Working hard is literally the bare minimum, and it's an absolute myth, he doesn't work hard enough to get himself into good goal-scoring positions. I see *****es twerking in night clubs all the time, I don't start applauding them for their work rate.

True dat.

Even if the guy was some legendary hustler in the defense like the usual suspects claim him to be then it is just stupid from him because he doesn't have stamina to work hard both in defense and attack. This loser is struggling to chase simple through balls at minute 50 because he barely can't run anymore.

Sell. Sell. SELL!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We must now sell Auba, buy a left winger, creative midfielder and a dynamic midfielder this summer. Lacazette starts every game and is made club captain!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Wengz!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
The laca ins are usually özil outs and vice versa. Just an interesting observation
It takes a higher level of intelligence and consciousness to see that one player contributes and gives it his all despite being the only technically competent attacker in the front line even if things are not sunny while the other hasn't done anything worthwhile in what has now been years for a stretch of two minutes per game if we're in luck.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It takes a higher level of intelligence and consciousness to see that one player contributes and gives it his all despite being the only technically competent attacker in the front line even if things are not sunny while the other hasn't done anything worthwhile in what has now been years for a stretch of two minutes per game if we're in luck.

Thats actually a Good take, although lacaz tech has been lackluster this season

say yes

forum master baiter
The laca ins are usually özil outs and vice versa. Just an interesting observation
Anyone who still rates Özil in 2020 but doesn’t rate Laca is a troll tbh.

Laca scores way more, assists way more, works significantly harder for the team, and shows up in big games. Our player of the season in 2019 too. Özil just gets paid a lot. It’s not really a comparison.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don’t think it takes much intelligence or consciousness at all to see the difference in their contributions over the past couple of seasons.

You just need to watch our games. Something we all know the usual suspects don’t do.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Thats actually a Good take, although lacaz tech has been lackluster this season
Can't say anything in that regard but he usually applies himself even on off days most times. And the guy hasn't had any service since he is the one doing the servicing more often than not.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Of all the things to be irate about concerning this club, Laca really isn’t it guys. Do better.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Of all the things to be irate about concerning this club, Laca really isn’t it guys. Do better.
I think you’re allowed to be a little bit irate. He’s another damning indictment on our abysmal recruitment strategy. How the hell do you watch Giroud for 5 years at your club and somehow you sign a worse replacement? And in the process you’ve almost spent 6 times as much as before on this player. No matter how you look at it that’s bad.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Laca > Giroud, Giroud was a fraud.

50mil is nothing in 2020 I’d love to see what striker you think you are getting for that amount today.

Giroud in his mid twenties after winning the French league would probably cost even more today, you guys need to stop crying over the clubs money like you’re spending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom