• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He has been, who doesn't. Lets not pretend those chances aren't hard to come by though they are usually one or two a game.

Sell Lacazette for all I care, the team won't magically become better, or am I missing something?

He has been, who doesn't. Lets not pretend those chances aren't hard to come by though they are usually one or two a game.

Sell Lacazette for all I care, the team won't magically become better, or am I missing something?

Laca problem has always been that he doesn't get him into enough chances. This was the main worry when he first came here and it is still a problem.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

so sell him then :lol:

won't make our problems go away though will it? who do we sign in his place? or do we?

I don't get the hatred I'm afraid, seems misdirected to me.

so sell him then :lol:

won't make our problems go away though will it? who do we sign in his place? or do we?

I don't get the hatred I'm afraid, seems misdirected to me.

Yes sell him please!

Don't think anyone hates him. He is just not as good as people thought he was when he joined us and many are admitting they maybe jumped the gun on him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

You're not missing a lot unless we can buy a CF who can pick up the ball 30yards out, dribble through defense and score. Our midfield is relegation zone quality and no striker in the world will fix that.
Our main source of creativity is Saka, 18 year old makeshift LB who earns 3k/w.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

It’s hard to create chances for someone who’s slow, weak, unfit and doesn’t get into goal scoring positions. Lacazette is part of the problem not a victim of the team being bad.

We need to get rid of Lacazette just like Mustafi and Xhaka for example, keeping these deadwood players for so long is part of why we’re so poor right now. I guess that’s what you’re missing.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It’s hard to create chances for someone who’s slow, weak, unfit and doesn’t get into goal scoring positions. Lacazette is part of the problem not a victim of the team being bad.

We need to get rid of Lacazette just like Mustafi and Xhaka for example, keeping these deadwood players for so long is part of why we’re so poor right now. I guess that’s what you’re missing.
True, but he only turned into that this year and our midfield problem persists with or without Laca.
I was a Laca fan, but the guy just gave up on football this year and his salary is just too big for what he offers on the pitch.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You guys cry too much I think.

Defence and midfield is a much bigger prob than our current options upfront. You say it’s hard to create chances, but who is creating chances outside of Saka? Özil? Xhaka? What chances are you referring to?

The guys at home on his cross trainer right now, there’s been no football it’s still been nothing but tears from a number of you.

Jae

I think it's a little bit of both to be fair. Would agree that if we keep Auba he's probably surplus to requirements. Quite a few players I'd rather see gone first though (Xhaka and Mustafi like you mentioned).

Rumours circulating that Athletico want him. Straight swap for Partey please :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You guys cry too much I think.

Defence and midfield is a much bigger prob than our current options upfront. You say it’s hard to create chances, but who is creating chances outside of Saka? Özil? Xhaka? What chances are you referring to?

The guys at home on his cross trainer right now, there’s been no football it’s still been nothing but tears from a number of you.

No ones crying as much as you are in this thread right now. You don’t have to take it personally.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Laca fans : There is nobody creating chances

Auba : how am I then scoring all these goals only being tap-in merchant?
You guys don’t rate him either though :lol:

lacks all round game or whatever it is you haters like to regurgitate.

Aubameyang is elite anyways, he will perform regardless of what everyone else around him is doing.
Lacazette from what we have seen, is not elite, just a good player.

You guys don’t rate him either though :lol:

lacks all round game or whatever it is you haters like to regurgitate.

Aubameyang is elite anyways, he will perform regardless of what everyone else around him is doing.
Lacazette from what we have seen, is not elite, just a good player.

I have always rated Auba.

Im not even sure Laca is a good player.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It’s definitely debatable, especially after what he has shown this season.

Hes no Henry, I think he’s a good striker though.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Laca fans : There is nobody creating chances

Auba : how am I then scoring all these goals only being tap-in merchant?
It's mostly his individual qualities, movement in particular. He scored a lot of goals out of nothing, half chances and rebounds.
Laca regressed as a player and doesn't have individual quality anymore to compensate for our dire midfield.
That's the reason why I prefer Martinelli now. He is young, hungry and on a low salary that could help our dire financial performance if we move Laca.

Getting rid of Laca is not nearly enough, we need to move 6-7 players who are in the same position as he is.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Laca is better player than Giroud. You guys have all forgotten how Giroud used to go on his trademark barren runs. Lacazette might not be much but he's better than Giroud. You guys are making Giroud out to be top class just to suit your agenda. You want Lacazette gone, fine. I want him gone too.

You all know that Giroud's form was partly responsible for costing us titles. I don't have the stats but I won't be surprised to see that Giroud is the player with the most missed chances.

Giroud is a very limited player who shouldn't have been starting games for us.

I know it's easy to look back in hindsight and criticise our board for buying lacazette. You hear the silly argument like "If he was good, why were we the only team in for him"

If I remember correctly, we were the only team in for Auba too.

Lacazette is not the only problem, their other problems like Özil, xhaka and mustafi

All being said, I hope hope we can reach an agreement with Atletico for Laca-Partey swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom