• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like Mustafi makes a couple of headed clearances and posters suddenly get amnesia. People even talking about extending his contract ffs.

Arteta had to make his attackers work overtime in defense in December-February to try to cover up how **** our defenders are and for that our attacking game suffered heavily. But that wasn't even enough. We now have to play 3 at the back to cover up for most of these center backs massive flaws.

It's probably the same people who laugh at Liverpool for spending actual money on the defense and then celebrated us buying Pepe for 80 M instead of fixing our defense which would have got us top4 easily this season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta had to make his attackers work overtime in defense in December-February to try to cover up how **** our defenders are and for that our attacking game suffered heavily. But that wasn't even enough. We now have to play 3 at the back to cover up for most of these center backs massive flaws.

It's probably the same people who laugh at Liverpool for spending actual money on the defense and then celebrated us buying Pepe for 80 M instead of fixing our defense which would have got us top4 easily this season.
Good job we've got Arteta to try and solve these defensive frailties. What swung it, was the Arsenal board reading our posts back when Wenger went and the rest of the forum wanted Emery.:lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
You've posted these rubbish stats 100 times, you're turning into that @Football Manager guy.

They don't change the fact that they're comparable to most of Giroud's seasons. A guy you used to hate.

It's only when you go full noncery with the g+a contributions per minutes, that you somehow make Lacazette's average season of freaking 19 goals seem respectable. Especially when most of those assists were bouncing of his bum, now that you mentioned it.
Yeah I've posted them 100 times and not one of you idiots has managed to come up with a semi-convincing response yet. Mind-boggling, I know.

You don't rate the guy: we get it. You'd do a bit better at convincing others if you actually had some reasoning in your posts, other than claiming that his stats are rubbish for no other reason than that they disprove your agenda. Although I suppose it's much easier for you to just post "lmFaO" and talk about his big bum like the rest of the children on here.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah I've posted them 100 times and not one of you idiots has managed to come up with a semi-convincing response yet. Mind-boggling, I know.

You don't rate the guy: we get it. You'd do a bit better at convincing others if you actually had some reasoning in your posts, other than claiming that his stats are rubbish for no other reason than that they disprove your agenda. Although I suppose it's much easier for you to just post "lmFaO" and talk about his big bum like the rest of the children on here.

You don't get it, do you? Nobody here cares enough to go onto disprove them, because for every time you post them, you make yourself like an even bigger t!t than before given Giroud's presence in there, a player, you have hated to bits on here.

Nonetheless, it takes like two minutes to look at Giroud's numbers, and see that Laca's numbers are nothing special at all:

12/13: 29 g+a

13/14: 34

14/15: 23

15/16: 30

16/17: 23

So 3 seasons, where they are pretty damn close to Laca's 32, and 2 seasons, where he played less but were pretty damn good minutes wise, just like you love them.

Last edited:

say yes

forum master baiter
You don't get it, do you? Nobody here cares enough to go onto disprove them, because for every time you post them, you make yourself like an even bigger t!t than before given Giroud's presence in there, a player, you have hated to bits on here.

Nonetheless, it takes like two minutes to look at Giroud's numbers, and see that Laca's numbers are nothing special at all:

12/13: 29 g+a

13/14: 34

14/15: 23

15/16: 30

16/17: 23

So 3 seasons, where they are pretty damn close to Laca's 32, and 2 seasons, where he played less but were pretty damn good minutes wise, just like you love them.
Nobody has attempted to disprove them because you can’t disprove them: they’re facts. You can cry about Lacazette’s big bum all you want; it won’t change the fact that he was very productive last season.

You don’t seem to understand that it’s possible to rate - or even hate - a player, and still be objective about their performances.

Look: I’ll even colour code it for you!

I rate Lacazette but his productivity has been awful this season. You don’t rate Lacazette, but his productivity was very good last season.

Hope that helps? Can draw a diagram if not.

Furious

Nobody has attempted to disprove them because you can’t disprove them: they’re facts. You can cry about Lacazette’s big bum all you want; it won’t change the fact that he was very productive last season.

You don’t seem to understand that it’s possible to rate - or even hate - a player, and still be objective about their performances.

Look: I’ll even colour code it for you!

I rate Lacazette but his productivity has been awful this season. You don’t rate Lacazette, but his productivity was very good last season.

Hope that helps? Can draw a diagram if not.

Haha, so rattled, embarrassing really. Sleep tight dreaming about his bum given how much you love to mention it.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You've posted these rubbish stats 100 times, you're turning into that @Football Manager guy.

They don't change the fact that they're comparable to most of Giroud's seasons. A guy you used to hate.

It's only when you go full noncery with the g+a contributions per minutes, that you somehow make Lacazette's average season of freaking 19 goals seem respectable. Especially when most of those assists were bouncing of his bum, now that you mentioned it.
**** off

Read through the post of mine, point out anything that is incorrect and not backed by logic. You could disagree and provide counter arguments.

say yes

forum master baiter
Haha, so rattled, embarrassing really. Sleep tight dreaming about his bum given how much you love to mention it.
giphy.gif

Let me know if you still need that diagram chief.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

What is incorrect in my post?
There is no ideal formation in modern tactics. It’s more about field occupation. Players are not static on the pitch, they are fluid and be in different position at different time.

Tactics are all about creating numerical advantage in certain area of the pitch temporarily.

Your defensive formation would be determined by how you want to press, and determined by your opponent formation in their building up phase. For example, if your opponent is playing a very attacking 2000s brazilian 3-5-2. You may want to press their back line aggressively with 3 players up front. So your defensive formation would have 3 strikers. And this is based on how many players you would like to commit to the press, and how your opponent set up.

And in attacking, formation isn’t that important anymore. Because what in your mind should be field occupation and players movement.
For example, most team would arrived to the below field occupation in their final phase of attacking.

You can achieve the same field occupation using the same or different “starting formation” from different players movements.

To conclude. In defending, formation is more determined by your opponent. More and more modern managers would change formation or players position constantly during a game, as a reaction to the opponent changes (which is a reaction to your formation changes). In attacking, field occupation can be achieved by different starting formation anyway. As a result, an ideal starting formation is not that of an important aspect in modern football.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

@say yes is just wasting his time. People just see what they want to see on AM.

I only came in here cause his twitter post was cryptic, feels like he’s leaving theres nothing insightful in here just the usuals trolling.

This sums it up for me perfectly really, there isn’t that much to discuss about him I don’t think, he’s barely even playing.

It’s better he leaves would be interesting to see who the next scapegoat is. I reckon it’s between Pepe, AMN, Willock, Auba possibly, Eddie, maybe even Saka it he doesn’t keep his high standards up.

Furious

@say yes is just wasting his time. People just see what they want to see on AM.

I only came in here cause his twitter post was cryptic, feels like he’s leaving theres nothing insightful in here just the usuals trolling.

This sums it up for me perfectly really, there isn’t that much to discuss about him I don’t think, he’s barely even playing.

It’s better he leaves would be interesting to see who the next scapegoat is. I reckon it’s between Pepe, AMN, Willock, Auba possibly, Eddie, maybe even Saka it he doesn’t keep his high standards up.

And you don't see what you want to see, yourself? Try crying some more dude.

I don't even know why @say yes mentioned what you have quoted, guy is next level rattled I'm in tears here.

It's not even a question of rating him on not, he's a capable PL striker, that much is clear. But those useless g+a per minutes stats trying to paint a better picture of Lacazette is embarrassing when you consider how much @say yes hated Giroud.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

And you don't see what you want to see, yourself? Try crying some more dude.

I don't even know why @say yes mentioned what you have quoted, guy is next level rattled I'm in tears here.

It's not even a question of rating him on not, he's a capable PL striker, that much is clear. But those useless g+a per minutes stats trying to paint a better picture of Lacazette is embarrassing when you consider how much @say yes hated Giroud.
I dunno about say yes but I hated Giroud when he was here lmao, can comfortably call him trash I don’t even care who cries about it.

Glad to see the back of him tbh I dunno why Wenger made us go through that for so many years. Laca was defo an upgrade in my opinion.

Furious

I dunno about say yes but I hated Giroud when he was here lmao, can comfortably call him trash I don’t even care who cries about it.

Glad to see the back of him tbh I dunno why Wenger made us go through that for so many years. Laca was defo an upgrade in my opinion.

Yeah, same. Though I'm not sure how much of an upgrade Laca has been, or to what degree anyway. I was happy enough to sign him at the time, and backed him for a long time, but it just hasn't worked out enough to be the top striker I was hoping to get after finally replacing that donkey.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It wasn’t a massive upgrade admittedly and it could be a preference thing for myself.

I have no time for Giroud he’s somehow just got bare chances and opportunities at the highest level and I don’t even know why. Seeing him get praise from here and pundits now cause he’s at Chelsea just irks me a bit, he’s still the same sh*t guy.

As for Lacazette, if he stays - cool, if he goes - cool. I like him but even I can admit it looks like we’ve seen the best of him. I only really cry when people act like he’s the worst player on the team, that bit I don’t get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom