• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He important player in our squad even if he has haters that's normal every player have people who don't rate him highly i like Laca not because of scoring goals but because he can bring other player into the game his workrate and pressing is amazing he make many assists too, the only negative about him at the moment is his goal scoring record away from home is bad and he should improve quickly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He important player in our squad even if he has haters that's normal every player have people who don't rate him highly i like Laca not because of scoring goals but because he can bring other player into the game his workrate and pressing is amazing he make many assists too, the only negative about him at the moment is his goal scoring record away from home is bad and he should improve quickly.

It's a myth. Has been posted 2 times already. Groundhog day, every day. Once more from Hleb's Sirush:

"First of all from the 19 away games, Laca started only 12 of them. 4 goals in 12 starts, a rate of 1 goal in every 3 matches. Suddenly that looks a lot less pathetic.

Below are last season's away goals by a few selected forwards, their total goals in brackets.

Mane 4 (22)
Son 4 (12)
Firmino 5 (12)
Hazard 5 (16)
Sterling 5 (17)
Aguero 6 (21)"

Counter-arguments? Points in away games were point per 139 minutes, total was point per 119 minutes.

I watched that big game goals video. Was amused when Lacazette scored a header against Atletico when Godin (187 cm) & Lucas Hernandez (182 cm) were both marking him. :)

Great that he is in full training, hopefully makes a sub appearance today.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's a myth. Has been posted 2 times already. Groundhog day, every day. Once more from Hleb's Sirush:

"First of all from the 19 away games, Laca started only 12 of them. 4 goals in 12 starts, a rate of 1 goal in every 3 matches. Suddenly that looks a lot less pathetic.

Below are last season's away goals by a few selected forwards, their total goals in brackets.

Mane 4 (22)
Son 4 (12)
Firmino 5 (12)
Hazard 5 (16)
Sterling 5 (17)
Aguero 6 (21)"

Counter-arguments? Points in away games were point per 139 minutes, total was point per 119 minutes.

I watched that big game goals video. Was amused when Lacazette scored a header against Atletico when Godin (187 cm) & Lucas Hernandez (182 cm) were both marking him. :)

Great that he is in full training, hopefully makes a sub appearance today.

Who cares about facts mate, here on Agenda Mania...already nearly November and Laca has no away goals, sell! ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can nothing be posted without it being an agenda? Because every thread has turned into accusations of agenda.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can nothing be posted with it being an agenda? Because every thread has turned into accusations of agenda.

Why would people just decide to have "agendas" against players for no reason too? Like what possible reason could people have for having an agenda against Lacazette. It makes no sense. People just have different opinions on players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can nothing be posted with it being an agenda? Because every thread has turned into accusations of agenda.

Was only joking mate, if a player isn't for you then he isn't for you...but the away goal thing is weird to me...surely all players perform better at home?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why would people just decide to have "agendas" against players for no reason too? Like what possible reason could people have for having an agenda against Lacazette. It makes no sense. People just have different opinions on players.
This is ironic actually as i was going to respond to you in the Saka thread about Reiss Nelson but i thought about it and i thought my response would be left open to accusations of having an agenda, not by you but others, so i left it:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was only joking mate, if a player isn't for you then he isn't for you...but the away goal thing is weird to me...surely all players perform better at home?
Wasn't aimed at you, just in general, everything on am recently just seems to be an ''agenda at play''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom