• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosniak Gooner

He isn't scoring lads, Lac is trully deep into decline.

How did he not put it in behind the net after Pepe's post against CP boggles me.

I want this guy gone.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not sure if you can give him much more time as a striker to redeem himself? At this point he just has to be sold in summer imo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hopefully Atleti come knocking... I'd take Partey/Lemar in return as well actually.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Had 1 shot all game and that was the freekick. At what point do we stop wasting our time and get someone in? This is Chamakh level stuff

It's standard stuff for him really.

Was my big worry when we signed him that he was averaging like 2.5 shots in France.

Can't create anything for himself, and lacks a physical attribute that gives him the edge in the PL. He's slow, weak, and small. Destined to fail.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
No way does he deserve a new contract on better terms so we'll be needing to sell him this summer. Will there be any takers at our asking price is the problem....

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's standard stuff for him really.

Was my big worry when we signed him that he was averaging like 2.5 shots in France.

Can't create anything for himself, and lacks a physical attribute that gives him the edge in the PL. He's slow, weak, and small. Destined to fail.

He spends more time outside the box than inside it. There was a chance in the 1st half when the ball broke in the Sheffield box but he was dozing off 10 yards away from it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again he not good he having difficult season and we'll need to sell to strengthen the side with better players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom