• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

Cavani scores a lot, but he also misses a lot and he's been like that since he was playing for Napoli.
People are just salty and need to point the finger at someone, so they pick Laca because of those two chances, but no one says anything about how Auba was invisible this game and, when moved on the left, he couldn't even cross the ball. Smh.

Laca was scoring more in League 1 one than Cavani, no? Playing for a inferior team.

FreakySami

I would love if all the players would close their Twitter accounts. Have only privates ones and Instagram only to view for all and only to comment by a select few. Would make all this media frenzy go away

Longy

Laca looks like a condemned man at the moment. He has a haunted, hunted look.

Hopefully he can score against Ostersunds. If not I'd put him in an easy games in the reserves to get him used to scoring again.

Disappointing how Auba was sent out to the wing when Laca came on, we should have gone 4-4-2.

I agree, he just looks cursed, nothing like the way he looked pre and early season. I remembered being impressed by his fight.
He is a top striker, tier2 but still a strong striker.

I fear this will be another player getting Wengered.
Mark my words, Auba will end the same way.......guaranteed.

TheArsenalis

Arsenal fans should stop attacking players at social media after every poor result first xhaka now Lacazzete
its the sad low lifes who would do that. accept that the other team is better than your team. the guys were not up to scratch and 2nd half they were even more gutless buthey put out the fight they had in them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
its the sad low lifes who would do that. accept that the other team is better than your team. the guys were not up to scratch and 2nd half they were even more gutless buthey put out the fight they had in them
I don't mind to criticize him in forums or between the fans on twitter but to go to his account like instagram and send him threat's is not something should be done. Xhaka even disabled the comments few weeks ago because of the threats he was getting.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He needs to keep it simple but he has to concentrate. The minute he came on and was penalised for offside in his first involvement he looked out of sorts.

To be fair he did well to carve himself out that chance but the finish was bad. It may not have been a certain goal but it was a good chance which he needed to put on target. And that wild volley was unnecessary, he had time to bring it down.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I don't mind to criticize him in forums or between the fans on twitter but to go to his account like instagram and send him threat's is not something should be done. Xhaka even disabled the comments few weeks ago because of the threats he was getting.

I swear Arsenal fans are a lot worse than other fanbases when it comes to this(or maybe I just pay more attention to it). Pathetic fanbase really. Just look at the abuse Ramsey was getting for this post a while back:

Some people have no lives.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I swear Arsenal fans are a lot worse than other fanbases when it comes to this(or maybe I just pay more attention to it). Pathetic fanbase really. Just look at the abuse Ramsey was getting for this post a while back:

Its really sad some people should just chill out and get a life acting like that won't make things better

Longy

Holy smokes, that is unbelievable........

I'm one of Ramseys harshest critic on here, but not in my wildest dreams would I ever attack a player personally like that or ever !!! It's a photo of his child ffs !
Glad I don't really use SM........does this happen a lot ???
I'm truly shocked.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

I'm one of Ramseys harshest critic on here, but not in my wildest dreams would I ever attack a player personally like that or ever !!! It's a photo of his child ffs !
I'm truly shocked.
Yes sadly it happen a lot

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I'm truly shocked.

yeah too much unfortunately.. It's like people don't realise/don't care that they are real people, it's only a game after all. Not to say Arsenal fans are the only ones doing it(Morata had to disable comments after the Arsenal game too), but our fanbase definitely seems to be the worst of the lot.

Longy

yeah too much unfortunately.. It's like people don't realise/don't care that they are real people, it's only a game after all. Not to say Arsenal fans are the only ones doing it(Morata had to disable comments after the Arsenal game too), but our fanbase definitely seems to be the worst of the lot.

i'm glad i did not grow up with SM.
the need for Social acceptance is off the scale, and the venom of comments is even greater by the looks.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I hope our players aren''t such pansies that they cry over what a bunch of fat virgins have to say behind a keyboard. But I wouldn't be surprised either with this lack of testosterone squad.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Well I was half right :lol: Özil is still here, but Laca has become our next scapegoat :rolleyes:
Give him a couple of weeks and it will be Auba's turn.
I hope our players aren''t such pansies that they cry over what a bunch of fat virgins have to say behind a keyboard. But I wouldn't be surprised either with this lack of testosterone squad.
That's the difference between virtual and real worlds. You can't call someone a pansy at the Emirates anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom