• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

The first miss was just baffling to say the least. 9 out of 10 times, he smashes that into the net. I was shocked when he did whatever that was.
The second one was disappointing. He scored a similar chance against city. He should've at least squared it if he was that nervous.
Dude is sorely lacking in confidence. That's the truth.
How much of this do we blame on Wenger?? A bit.
Laca himself needs to realize this is what it means to play for a big club. I really hope he stays

TheArsenalis

Its really sad some people should just chill out and get a life acting like that won't make things better
in all my dealing with football supporter, ive never come across a worse set than the supporters of arsenal. its a shames. the abuse, the dislayolty to their own players.

where do you as football player call home, if those who are suppose to love say they hate you?

as soon as a player played a couple bad games, he get it.
he aint good enough for arsenal, like wtf! we been fvcking up for years now, and the most contant thing we had is the oversears not the players.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I swear Arsenal fans are a lot worse than other fanbases when it comes to this(or maybe I just pay more attention to it). Pathetic fanbase really. Just look at the abuse Ramsey was getting for this post a while back:

Some people have no lives.
I have seen similar stuff on Facebook, but posting that set a new low of ****posting

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Wenger isn’t a fan of Lacazette is he? :lol:
His reaction to his miss and his post match comments were telling.

I find it odd because his players do all sorts of nonsense and I don’t see him reacting in the same way..Lacazette has not come into an easy situation at all, a shame seeing him get Wengered.

On a side note, the abuse our players receive is disgusting. As much as we may or may not rate them, they are human beings and they aren’t sh*t on purpose you know what I mean? We definitely have to do better.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

In defence of lacazette , thought his movement was decent , finishing will comeback , , him wandering offside as often as he did when he had time and could see the line was school boy stuff .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The first miss was just baffling to say the least. 9 out of 10 times, he smashes that into the net. I was shocked when he did whatever that was.
The second one was disappointing. He scored a similar chance against city. He should've at least squared it if he was that nervous.
Dude is sorely lacking in confidence. That's the truth.
How much of this do we blame on Wenger?? A bit.
Laca himself needs to realize this is what it means to play for a big club. I really hope he stays

Spot on . He'll be allright though.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wenger isn’t a fan of Lacazette is he? :lol:
His reaction to his miss and his post match comments were telling.

I find it odd because his players do all sorts of nonsense and I don’t see him reacting in the same way..Lacazette has not come into an easy situation at all, a shame seeing him get Wengered.

On a side note, the abuse our players receive is disgusting. As much as we may or may not rate them, they are human beings and they aren’t sh*t on purpose you know what I mean? We definitely have to do better.

What did Wenger say? Do you mean online abuse? What’s been said?

Abuse here doesn’t count, it’s just the remnants of the Giroud brigade :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At least he got a couple chances today with his movement, which hasn’t been the case for the past few games.

Continuously shocked by his finishing, isn’t that suppose to be his strength? Should do better than hit a clear chance off his heel.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

OSBK

Established Member
in all my dealing with football supporter, ive never come across a worse set than the supporters of arsenal. its a shames. the abuse, the dislayolty to their own players.

where do you as football player call home, if those who are suppose to love say they hate you?

as soon as a player played a couple bad games, he get it.
he aint good enough for arsenal, like wtf! we been fvcking up for years now, and the most contant thing we had is the oversears not the players.

If you honestly think we are bad then you need a day with a liverpool supporter.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Thought he did well to get the chance and a confident Lacazette finishes that with ease. That one move was more promising than anything I've seen in the past two months from him actually.
Lends support to the idea of playing two up top tbh, more space for both strikers. And both of them are capable of playing on the wing.
4-2
----Mkhi------------Özil----------
----------------------PEA\Laca---
-----------Laca/PEA--------------

samshere

Why so serieuse?
So we are gonna push either PEA or Lacazette two very very limited on the wing?

I hope not.
We've got two AM's creating chances, give them two targets to aim at. And like I said, we play them as strikers, not as wingers. Now if we have a top class winger then maybe we could've used it, but we don't and we have got two strikers. Then why not use them. Our best attacking play came when both of them were on the pitch. It isn't as if either of them are as immobile as Giroud, they can learn to play off each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom