• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Laca ain't leaving. He will asked to take a wage reduction and will say no.

He will be stupid though and Simeone and help build back his reputation.

I don't see this transfer either happening. No way they pay us anything thing considering wages Laca earns.

Our club must really think other clubs are stupid and run like us. Just look at the Torreira negotiations last season to know how A Madrid deal will transfers/loans.

Only way he goes is if they club pay off part of his deal. As you say he's not getting the money he's on anywhere else in Europe.

He'll stay and leave on a free imo. Another great signing by the club!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Same source as the other tweet :lol:

Just take the money tbh even 5mil, Arsenal have loads of money it doesn’t really matter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

As reported by GOAL Atleti is interested in Lacazette, Arsenal player

The French player has been on Atleti's agenda for years

The price is between 13 and 17 million pounds

YESSSSS
didn't think it'll get serious i thought it was s**t source if we managed to get 20M euros it'll be very acceptable deal.

Reactions: A_G

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
If we find them in the middle that would be around 15m pounds so about 18million euros.

Fair trade given his age, wage, and contract length.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's just never seemed to be quite right here for Laca.

Can't believe we broke our transfer record for him, only to break it again on another striker, not even a full season later...poor bloke probably still wishes he could have just gone to Atletico back in 2017 :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I want it to happen as well (I want all the players I like to leave) but he’s obviously leaving on a free.

Anyone taking bets on the stumbling block?

Think it'll be an offer for a loan 6 months with an option to buy. That or he'll refuse to lower his wages.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don't want Abraham, but I want Laca out. I'd take €15m and his 180k/week wages saved.

Auba, Martinelli, Balo should be enough for this season. Identify a striker as a marquee signing next summer.
Fully agreed. I don’t mind laca going. But if the club want to invest big on Abraham then it’s stupid and rushed decision. Play balo and martinelli with auba being main man and next summer we have clear idea where we stand with those 2 young strikers

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Anyone taking bets on the stumbling block?
Our asking price and previous dealings with Athletico.

Also the small problem that this rumour is made up and surfaces every summer.

He’s only 29 and still produces decent numbers compared to many of his peers including Auba last season, he’s right to not take a salary decrease.

Clerais

Im not sure with what Dolberg has done at Nice, that's he'd be a more exciting signing than Abraham?
Im a big Nice fan, following their every game. Dolberg should not be there, he is way to good. But he is a true 9, if the team behind him cant give him chances he cant do sh*t.
Plus they poorly managed his integration.
Anyway Nice bought Stengs & Kluivert notably to make Dolberg stay since they both were at Ajax. So that he feels better there. So i dont see him coming to Arsenal even though id' love to see him there.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Im not sure with what Dolberg has done at Nice, that's he'd be a more exciting signing than Abraham?
Honestly, I don't know how he's got on at Nice, but he showed elite potential at Ajax. Lots of quality goals, chips, great movement in the box, good control over the ball, unlike Abraham who seems to have springs in his shoes with half his first touches.

IstraBalagina

Don't want Abraham, but I want Laca out. I'd take €15m and his 180k/week wages saved.

Auba, Martinelli, Balo should be enough for this season. Identify a striker as a marquee signing next summer.
How exactly is that enough for this season?? Unless we bring in another forward or AM it weakens us, doesn't matter whether Lacazette is good enough or not.
Can't rely on injury prone Martinelli and unproven kid Balogun.

GDeep™

League is very weak
For me he’s a valuable member of the squad, I don’t see the desperation to out him. He’s a squaddy and seems happy with that role.

Like @Macho said though, he’s not going anywhere now anyway, will leave on a free next summer - get a nice sign on fee and a 3 year contract somewhere.

Clerais

How exactly is that enough for this season?? Unless we bring in another forward or AM it weakens us, doesn't matter if Lacazette is good enough or not.
Can't rely on injury prone Martinelli and unproven kid Balogun.
I've never understood when people say "with one less striker and exactly the same people otherwise we will do better than last year"...

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom