• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

So Lacazette just said on TV that he'd like to be able to move IF a very good offer is made to the club, otherwise he's happy to stay put.
It's just a matter of money then.

Gooner_girl14

So Lacazette just said on TV that he'd like to be able to move IF a very good offer is made to the club, otherwise he's happy to stay put.
It's just a matter of money then.

That's his "come and get me" plea then. I hope Wenger jumps on it quick and doesn't let him slip through his fingers over 10mil like what happened with Higuin.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if Lyon would accept a deal similar to Martial's. Which was overblown by the media.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
This is the most straightforward transfer ever. Young, French, Clinical. He wants to move, we need a striker, we have cash.

I don't know what else to say :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Gents, this is not happening. OL is not selling. No point of keeping this thread open.

By the way, Lacazette said today that he is very happy at OL and everything is going well with the coach and the team. He added that his objective is to beat his goal record this season is to reach 100 goals with Lyon this season in the league (he is at 75 goals). He ended that the club knows what he expects as well and after that all is good.

Alexandre Lacazette (auteur d’un triplé, son quatrième, ce dimanche contre Nancy et qui en est à 75 buts marqués en Ligue 1 avec l’OL) : « C’est une satisfaction collective, car on voulait repartir avec les trois points. Maintenant cela n’a pas été facile dans le jeu, car le terrain ne nous a pas facilité la tâche (…) On avait du mal à s’entendre au début, tout n’était pas clair, on n’arrivait pas à appliquer les consignes. On a discuté et cela allait mieux (…) Sur les trois buts, j’ai bien aimé le deuxième parce qu’Anto m’avait dit samedi pendant le message qu’il allait me faire une passe décisive cette saison. Après sur le troisième, Jo m’a fait une passe alors que je lui disais tout le temps qu’il ne m’en faisait pas, et là ça a payé (rire) Je veux battre tous mes records cette saison, cela pourrait me permettre d’atteindre la barre des 100 buts en Ligue 1 avec l’OL, c’est l’objectif de l’année. Le mercato ? Je suis
toujours content d’être ici. Tout se passe bien dans le groupe, avec le coach..Maintenant le club sait mes attentes, mais après…tout va bien.
»
http://www.foot01.com/equipe/ol/ol-lacazette-veut-marquer-100-buts-avec-lyon-en-ligue-1,219782

Prawn Sandwich

He would be absolutely fine for us.

If you can't get Lewa or pay for Griezmann this is the top of the next level down, and a significantly better option than most or nobody. (Imo)

I wish we'd just commit.

crazyman

A top club would sign Lacazette now (or you know, months ago) and if Lewandowski or Griezmann became available buy them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom