• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is there a case for selling Özil if Alexis leaves?

Having someone of Alexis calibre leave isn't exactly going to motivate him and even Özil's greatest admirers say his better in an established tea. Might we be better off trying to rebuild?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Is there a case for selling Özil if Alexis leaves?

Having someone of Alexis calibre leave isn't exactly going to motivate him and even Özil's greatest admirers say his better in an established tea. Might we be better off trying to rebuild?
Stay or no stay we need to rebuild. I really hope though that the board hold firm and see if another manager may sway Alexis. An absolute risk but almost as risky as selling and rebuilding with a damaged reputation.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Somewhere on this forum, there is a proof. I called Alexis my no.1 dream player to join us, like 2 years before he actually did.
I didnt want no Messi or Ronaldo, and I got laughed at. Never in million dreams did I think it's actually going to happen. But it did.
No player is bigger than club, so if he wants to leave; good luck to him. But,
I think I'll never watch any of his compilations after that, I wont even think of him. I wont even watch any Chile games no more, or any of his new club. I'll try to forget he even exists. I'll have to. It's the only way to deal with it. I would seriously wish him all the best, he deserves that, but it would be to much for me.
But on the other hand, if he, by some chance, extends...oh man. OH MAN. I wont even start that part.
Still, highly doubt it.
Every big club will die to have him,..and that's it...not optimistic at all (and I am the most optimistic person ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom